Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C9 Sarcophagus - Sat 18th September
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - C9: Sarcophagus - Saturday 18th September 2021

10.00am UK time
7.00pm Australia time

In which a strange egg and magical ring bring perifl to the Liberator crew. From the pen of the Mistress of Fantasy, Tanith Lee.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

M1795537 OC Virn
Hello, Travisina. How are you after your busy week?
You're not sulking, I hope?

Tyce
Hi everyone, I hope you are well.

M1795537 OC Virn
Hello, Tyce. Guess we're waiting till 5 past, again. Thought I saw Travisina online before but maybe it was a ghost in the machine. Weird things happening in this episode - maybe it's leaking?

Travisina
Hi MVirn and Tyce!

I'm okay, still VERY busy. But hopefully my sins have been forgiven for another year Wink
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hello, Tyce. Guess we're waiting till 5 past, again. Thought I saw Travisina online before but maybe it was a ghost in the machine. Weird things happening in this episode - maybe it's leaking?

No, I'm here - but had some urgent admin-behind-the-scenes stuff to do. I might have to dip in and out of the rewatch while I slay the latest influx of spambots...
My views are my own.

Obsidian
Hi Travisina, Tyce, MsVirn. I hope you're all well. Just loading my disc. That's got to be a euphemism for something, surely.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Hi Travisina, Tyce, MsVirn. I hope you're all well. Just loading my disc. That's got to be a euphemism for something, surely.

Hi Obsidian!
Everything's a euphemism for something (nudge nudge wink wink say no more)
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
As Krantor might say, welcome, welcome, welcome... Hi, Obsidian. Been anywhere nice recently?

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Hi Obsidian!
Everything's a euphemism for something (nudge nudge wink wink say no more)

Such a rush! Like you, no rest for the wicked. Just squaring away my advertorial for November World of Interiors. Time differences can be helpful or not...

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

No, I'm here - but had some urgent admin-behind-the-scenes stuff to do. I might have to dip in and out of the rewatch while I slay the latest influx of spambots...

Travisina, I think you'd make a great bot slayer - pity their timing is crap. :-(

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

As Krantor might say, welcome, welcome, welcome... Hi, Obsidian. Been anywhere nice recently?

Indeed! Stumble a few feet from one bedroom to the next – that's going to work. Going into the garden is exciting.

M1795537 OC Virn
What's an advertorial? Or a World of Interiors, for that matter. I've started, by the way. I think. Not a lot happening yet....

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Travisina, I think you'd make a great bot slayer - pity their timing is crap. :-(

It can be quite therapeutic, slaying of bots. The important thing is not to slay genuine members at the same time!
My views are my own.

Obsidian
What do people have against this ep apart from the acres of synthetic gauze?

Travisina
Okay, started. I love this opening. More fantasy than SF. And I love the weirdy music and chanting.
My views are my own.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

What do people have against this ep apart from the acres of synthetic gauze?

I love it, it's one of my faves.
My views are my own.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

It can be quite therapeutic, slaying of bots. The important thing is not to slay genuine members at the same time!

I imagine it would be too. A bit like playing Battlezone back in the day.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Indeed! Stumble a few feet from one bedroom to the next – that's going to work. Going into the garden is exciting.

How much longer are you going to be locked down?
Are you allowed to go for walks?
Even at our strictest lockdown, we were allowed out for an hour's exercise (alone).
My views are my own.

AnneArthur
Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late, but Ive started watching. In the middle of the weird mime show now. They've just conjured up Vila - or the conjurer anyway.
I've had a very tiring week, and am completely knackered.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.99 seconds
36,674,532 unique visits since 8th January 2014