Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,302
· Newest Rebel: PeterInDudley

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish full cast audios - 4.11 Crossfire: Kith and Kin
trevor travis
The episode: (4.11) Crossfire: Kith and Kin by Christopher Cooper
The date: Monday, August 9th, 2021
The time: 8pm UK time

The planet Corrolos is a safe haven for ex-oligarchs and retired royalty. So why is Tarrant insistent on going there, and what was the last wish of his dead brother, Deeta?

BradPaula
Getting ready to listen to Kith and Kin.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Hi Paula,
I'm here tonight! Just getting set up...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
Extraordinary - this is the first time in 3 years I've logged in and found no spambots to slay!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

Extraordinary - this is the first time in 3 years I've logged in and found no spambots to slay!

Yay!

Travisina
... when this iteration of the website was first set up they were quite rare, but for the past 3 or 4 years, there are literally a dozen or more every day. If I've not logged in for a day or two, there are sometimes 40 or 50.
But tonight - zero!
My views are my own.

Travisina
Shall we start?
My views are my own.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

... when this iteration of the website was first set up they were quite rare, but for the past 3 or 4 years, there are literally a dozen or more every day. If I've not logged in for a day or two, there are sometimes 40 or 50.
But tonight - zero!

We don't get that many on the FB Fan's site but when we do, I delete them into a black hole!

BradPaula
Started!

Travisina
Starting...
My views are my own.

Travisina
Ah, that theme tune. Always gives me a little frisson of anticipation!
My views are my own.

BradPaula
This is the one with Dev Tarrant. I just listened to the first box set of Avalon and have to say I enjoyed it quite a lot. Brilliant idea to go back to the beginning of Blake's 7 and the Domes and bring in characters like Dev and learn about their lives at the time.

Travisina
Ha. We had a power outage a couple of weeks ago. Everything off in the entire neighbourhood - including the traffic lights and mobile phone masts.
And our oven, in which we were cooking pizza Oops
My views are my own.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

This is the one with Dev Tarrant. I just listened to the first box set of Avalon and have to say I enjoyed it quite a lot. Brilliant idea to go back to the beginning of Blake's 7 and the Domes and bring in characters like Dev and learn about their lives at the time.

Yes, such a neat idea and dovetailed so beautifully with 'The Way Back'.
My views are my own.

BradPaula
Tarrant trying so hard to get rid of his new friend. Kimar, Peter Aubrey does a wonderful job.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Tarrant trying so hard to get rid of his new friend. Kimar, Peter Aubrey does a wonderful job.

Beautifully played, and very entertaining.
My views are my own.

BradPaula
Speaking of the Avalon series, I just cannot wait to hear Bayban again!

Travisina
The writing in this is brilliant - the exchange between Avon and Cally is superb.
My views are my own.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Colin B had an absolute ball recording it - you can hear how much he's enjoying himself.
My views are my own.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Colin B had an absolute ball recording it - you can hear how much he's enjoying himself.

If we are able to attend our local TARDIS con this year- they are going on as if we'll all meet- Colin in invited and we want to have him sign the disc cover and perhaps get a photo with him, no matter the price!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
35,936,525 unique visits since 8th January 2014