Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C2 Powerplay Sat 31st July
Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

'I felt your pain', followed by 'You've no idea what I've been through'
Evidently Vila has no idea what telepathy is.

What I find interesting is that Cally tries to contact Vila before anyone else - you don't see her calling for Blake, f'rinstance.

Might she think that Vila would be nearest, since their two escape pods left together? Or is she maybe most concerned for him, as the one who'd be most scared.

Aw, that's sweet. I like to think they were friends - not in a romantic way (there's quite enough of that sort of speculation re Cally and Avon!) - but that they did like each other. Mostly. 'Shadow' notwithstanding.

Glad you said 'not romantic' otherwise I could see another thread started "Was Cally in love with Villa?" LOL

Noooooooo!Grin Grin Grin
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

What I find interesting is that Cally tries to contact Vila before anyone else - you don't see her calling for Blake, f'rinstance.

Might she think that Vila would be nearest, since their two escape pods left together? Or is she maybe most concerned for him, as the one who'd be most scared.

Aw, that's sweet. I like to think they were friends - not in a romantic way (there's quite enough of that sort of speculation re Cally and Avon!) - but that they did like each other. Mostly. 'Shadow' notwithstanding.

Glad you said 'not romantic' otherwise I could see another thread started "Was Cally in love with Villa?" LOL

Noooooooo!Grin Grin Grin

Nice to have a good relationship that is definitely not romantic!

M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Lovely to see everybody here, and an excellent episode!

Hope to be back next week for Volcano. This ep ends with a shot of Tarrant & Dayna exchanging looks, next week we start with them on their first away mission. Remarkable how quickly and easily Avon trusts them...

He thinks so too... His body language with arms crossed over his chest at least conveys something of what Paul said – that Avon wouldn't have been so quick to introduce them to Zen.

I am wondering if it is a combination of them both being 'action' types - and probably making themselves unbearable champing at the bit to be doing something, and an idea at the back of Avon's mind that if Tarrant pulls it off, well and good, but if he gets himself killed, even better.

I think this is exactly how Avon thinks about Tarrant!
You're not sulking, I hope?

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Good night everyone. Sorry I missed most of the rewatch. :-( I hope I remember next week.

Hugs, Tyce - hope your tooth / gum gets better. See you next week.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

AnneArthur
Morning here, and I have work to do, alas. See you all soon!

One Spare Part
Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Noooooooo!Grin Grin Grin

Gosh, I'm sorely tempted to start a series of threads: was Cally in love with....(add name here)....Wink
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
36,620,952 unique visits since 8th January 2014