Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C2 Powerplay Sat 31st July
mrsbookmark
Great watch! This is a good one.

Tyce
Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Oops I have been out on the town and have been fighting a pretty serious gum infection so I kinda forgot. :-( ...... and I really wanted to know who the sexy curly haired gentleman was..... :-(

Out of town????!!!!! Full PPE I hope. Grin

I hope you're ok. That kind of pain is understandably distracting.

No, no out 'on' the town not 'out of town', I've been out with friends doing Christmas in July. Great fun.

I think the infection is under one of my crowns and if this is the case I'm gonna have to have the tooth removed. :-(

I'm really peeved with myself for having forgotten the rewatch. I was here in front of the TV at 7 o'clock. I have been catching up on your comments though.....

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

Avon's description of Vila is piquant.

Ah, and here he is in fresh suedes.

He complains about Tarrant bullying him - but he is really giving him licence to do so here.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

'I felt your pain', followed by 'You've no idea what I've been through'
Evidently Vila has no idea what telepathy is.

What I find interesting is that Cally tries to contact Vila before anyone else - you don't see her calling for Blake, f'rinstance.

Might she think that Vila would be nearest, since their two escape pods left together? Or is she maybe most concerned for him, as the one who'd be most scared.

Aw, that's sweet. I like to think they were friends - not in a romantic way (there's quite enough of that sort of speculation re Cally and Avon!) - but that they did like each other. Mostly. 'Shadow' notwithstanding.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

ClareGC
Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

And we have the big reveal. He wants Avon's approval - and he isn't going to get it.

I do like how Avon is all sweaty from his various exertions.

I forgot to include that as a reason this episode is my favourite.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

And we have the big reveal. He wants Avon's approval - and he isn't going to get it.

Grin
The hair & make-up is excellent in this ep - from Vila's stubble to Cally's burns to Avon's sweat.
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

AnneArthur
That was a good rewatch. I won't be around next week, so I'll miss Volcano - not one of my favourite episodes. I'll see you all (I hope) for Dawn of the Gods.

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Oops I have been out on the town and have been fighting a pretty serious gum infection so I kinda forgot. :-( ...... and I really wanted to know who the sexy curly haired gentleman was..... :-(

Out of town????!!!!! Full PPE I hope. Grin

I hope you're ok. That kind of pain is understandably distracting.

No, no out 'on' the town not 'out of town', I've been out with friends doing Christmas in July. Great fun.

I think the infection is under one of my crowns and if this is the case I'm gonna have to have the tooth removed. :-(

I'm really peeved with myself for having forgotten the rewatch. I was here in front of the TV at 7 o'clock. I have been catching up on your comments though.....

Ah. A problem with skipping a preposition. 'On' the town is always a good thing. You'll need a pain killer, if you haven't already consumed a few, that is.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Grin
The hair & make-up is excellent in this ep - from Vila's stubble to Cally's burns to Avon's sweat.

Absolutely my thoughts as well. I love the stubble, the burns and the sweat. Dayna and Tarrant appear like two fresh young peaches.

Travisina
Lovely to see everybody here, and an excellent episode!

Hope to be back next week for Volcano. This ep ends with a shot of Tarrant & Dayna exchanging looks, next week we start with them on their first away mission. Remarkable how quickly and easily Avon trusts them...
My views are my own.

mrsbookmark
AnneArthur wrote:

That was a good rewatch. I won't be around next week, so I'll miss Volcano - not one of my favourite episodes. I'll see you all (I hope) for Dawn of the Gods.

Hope to see you then!

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Sorry to miss you Anne. Will see you when we see you.

ClareGC
Hi Tyce. I'm sorry to hear about your gum infection. That does sound bad. I hope the tooth can be saved. Glad you got out with friends to celebrate Christmas.

M1795537 OC Virn
Today's takeaways: biting bugs in the Middle East, Harrogate site visits and Tyce on the town in full PPE. Thank you all so much for those images.
Have a great weekend. See you next time.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Hope to be back next week for Volcano. This ep ends with a shot of Tarrant & Dayna exchanging looks, next week we start with them on their first away mission. Remarkable how quickly and easily Avon trusts them...

He thinks so too... His body language with arms crossed over his chest at least conveys something of what Paul said – that Avon wouldn't have been so quick to introduce them to Zen.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Today's takeaways: biting bugs in the Middle East, Harrogate site visits and Tyce on the town in full PPE. Thank you all so much for those images.

Thanks MsVirn for that summation. I'm going to check out the site visits.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and best wishes to all for the coming week – especially to those with sore gums and chasing down vaccines.

ClareGC
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Yes, what a great forum this is! I love reading everyone's posts, every time. I learn so much about the episodes, and so many other things as well!

Great company, as always. See you all at the next one.
Edited by ClareGC on 31 July 2021 10:08:44

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

'I felt your pain', followed by 'You've no idea what I've been through'
Evidently Vila has no idea what telepathy is.

What I find interesting is that Cally tries to contact Vila before anyone else - you don't see her calling for Blake, f'rinstance.

Might she think that Vila would be nearest, since their two escape pods left together? Or is she maybe most concerned for him, as the one who'd be most scared.

Aw, that's sweet. I like to think they were friends - not in a romantic way (there's quite enough of that sort of speculation re Cally and Avon!) - but that they did like each other. Mostly. 'Shadow' notwithstanding.

Glad you said 'not romantic' otherwise I could see another thread started "Was Cally in love with Villa?" LOL

Tyce
Good night everyone. Sorry I missed most of the rewatch. :-( I hope I remember next week.

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

He thinks so too... His body language with arms crossed over his chest at least conveys something of what Paul said – that Avon wouldn't have been so quick to introduce them to Zen.

I am wondering if it is a combination of them both being 'action' types - and probably making themselves unbearable champing at the bit to be doing something, and an idea at the back of Avon's mind that if Tarrant pulls it off, well and good, but if he gets himself killed, even better. I think the thing that Avon would not do so easily would be to leave him with the LIberator.
Edited by AnneArthur on 31 July 2021 10:12:02

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.79 seconds
36,620,827 unique visits since 8th January 2014