Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,309
· Newest Rebel: Taurus112

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C1 Aftermath Sat 24th July
M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hello Anne! Wasn't sure you were going to make it today. I should have trusted you.

I think you can always trust me to be late! I was working flat out this week, as I had a major deadline (today) in the hottest week of summer, so I found it rather hard to get out of bed.

I find it difficult to get out of bed most days.Grin

Me too. I am the owl in a family of larks!

Being retired means you don't have to get up at all, eh, Tyce?
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 24 July 2021 09:18:43
You're not sulking, I hope?

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

For some reason I dont like the Sarrans - and I dont mean because they are mean! I think it must be a 'girl thing', they just do nothing for me.

Oh, I see them as The Likely Lads in dress-ups.

I notice this time that they have a culture that involves prophecy, so seem to be quite well established.

AnneArthur
Sad to think that this is probably Dayna's best episode.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

That's a really weird cave.

It's just like one in a Tom Baker Dr.Who episode which was lined with bubble wrap – heritage bubble wrap it would be these days.

Hmmm. The Supreme Commander looks decidedly under-dressed for the weather, and if you see the photos from filming you can see she was wearing a great big coat. Vere Lorrimer, of course, in shorts.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
I'd say regardless of being in a battle and crash landing on a planet that Servalan still doesnt have a hair out of place - however her hair is pretty short so it's got no where much to go. LOL

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Those are mean helmets.

Uh oh, this young gel has just saved Avon and is going the snog.

Kissing does actually cure headaches, I wont mention on this family friendly website why.

Given the way that the discussion of "Was Cally in love with Avon?" is going, it probably doesn't matter.

M1795537 OC Virn
Not only is Servalan freezing, they've made her eyebrows a lot frownier. But, ever the professional, she carries on regardless.

M1795537 OC Virn
Tyce wrote:

I'd say regardless of being in a battle and crash landing on a planet that Servalan still doesnt have a hair out of place - however her hair is pretty short so it's got no where much to go. LOL

You're just jealous....

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

She's very young and fresh and innocent still, which emphasises it more so.

AnneArthur
Tyce wrote:

It's the being able to walk confidently over an alien planet in full white evening dress and heels, without so much as laddering her tights that convinces me that she does it on the power of pure evil.

Obsidian
If they ever let me out of this country, I'm going to that beach. I know which "Homes by the Sea" to expect but don't think there'll be a trap door any more.

M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

Tyce wrote:

It's the being able to walk confidently over an alien planet in full white evening dress and heels, without so much as laddering her tights that convinces me that she does it on the power of pure evil.

OOOOH! Fighting talk. She's just better at it than the rest!

Tyce
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hello Anne! Wasn't sure you were going to make it today. I should have trusted you.

I think you can always trust me to be late! I was working flat out this week, as I had a major deadline (today) in the hottest week of summer, so I found it rather hard to get out of bed.

I find it difficult to get out of bed most days.Grin

Me too. I am the owl in a family of larks!

Being retired means you don't have to get up at all, eh, Tyce?

Funny you should say that. Usually I'm pretty strict with myself and get up by the latest 8am and go to bed around 10pm (I figure if I start getting slack it might be a slippery slope) but today I felt very tired and a little depressed so just lazed on the lounge all day. I suppose I'm allowed one slack day........

Obsidian
Hal Mellanby is absolutely the dudiest dude.

Tyce
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

That's a really weird cave.

It's just like one in a Tom Baker Dr.Who episode which was lined with bubble wrap – heritage bubble wrap it would be these days.

Hmmm. The Supreme Commander looks decidedly under-dressed for the weather, and if you see the photos from filming you can see she was wearing a great big coat. Vere Lorrimer, of course, in shorts.

Ha, to be honest I didnt think of that but yes it is probably cold on that beach.

Obsidian
I do so like the sarcastic way Dayna hands Servie that ghastly garment.

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

She's very young and fresh and innocent still, which emphasises it more so.

Yes. Josette Simon must have been very young then. I saw her a few years ago in Anthony and Cleopatra, and she hardly seemed to have aged.

Tyce
Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Those are mean helmets.

Kissing does actually cure headaches, I wont mention on this family friendly website why.

Given the way that the discussion of "Was Cally in love with Avon?" is going, it probably doesn't matter.

Oh I didnt read that.

Tyce
They really need a thicker screen.

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Those are mean helmets.

Oh I didnt read that.

You probably don't want to. There's some gal with a bee in her bonnet.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
36,850,569 unique visits since 8th January 2014