Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B13 Star One Sat 17th July
Travisina
"Fire!"
Fantastic ending to an outstanding episode. So good, Paramount nicked it for ST:TNG Angry
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

AnneArthur
Lovely last line!

Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

That last Avon/Blake exchange is on of my faves. I remember the first time I saw this episode and those last few minutes were so tense!

I think my heart rate goes up for the entire episode no matter how often I watch it.

But I hate that it's over. Sob...
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
AnneArthur
I think I might be alone here in not especially loving this episode, but it does have a lot in it. I probably need to rewatch it again now!

mrsbookmark
I think I'm actually a little teary-eyed.

Travisina
Doesn't matter how many times I watch this ep, I never get tired of it.

Thanks for your company, everybody!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

M1795537 OC Virn
No!!! it can't just end! Now I have to go back toreal life. Think I'll start by taking the dog a walk down through the garden to the lake.... anyone fancy joining us?

i.imgur.com/9uwSqNC.jpg

Bye, all. Thanks for a great rewatch. See you next time!
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

"Fire!"
Fantastic ending to an outstanding episode. So good, Paramount nicked it for ST:TNG Angry

How dare they!!! I think I've watched most of the Star Trek things without remembering anything about them. Ooops.

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

I think I might be alone here in not especially loving this episode, but it does have a lot in it. I probably need to rewatch it again now!

Yes!

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

That last Avon/Blake exchange is on of my faves. I remember the first time I saw this episode and those last few minutes were so tense!

I think my heart rate goes up for the entire episode no matter how often I watch it.

Same here - EXACTLY the same!
I'm going to re-listen to 'Warship' later - in preparation for next week's ep!
My views are my own.

mrsbookmark
Great rewatch!! I hope you all have a safe and lovely week.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

No!!! it can't just end! Now I have to go back toreal life. Think I'll start by taking the dog a walk down through the garden to the lake.... anyone fancy joining us?

i.imgur.com/9uwSqNC.jpg

Looks exceedingly pleasant. Enjoy! See you next week MsVirn.

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

This was the last episode of Blakes 7 that I ever saw for the first time - I had started as a teenager with the beginning of series 3, and only watched series 1 and 2 much later. I can imagine what it must have been like to watch it not knowing, in the middle of the episode, whether Blake was dead, and especially not knowing what would happen at the end - but I never had that. So I watched it thinking 'already they have Avon taking charge' and that sort of thing.

Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

I think I'm actually a little teary-eyed.

Me too. Always after Star One. See you next time mrsbookmark. Have a good week.

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I'd love to join you! Maybe will be able to visit the Lakes again some day - it's years since I last went.

I'm going into our town centre to do some shopping for the in-laws, and meeting a friend for lunch.
Have a good weekend, everyone! Stay safe and well. This covid thing isn't over, not by a long way...
My views are my own.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

"Fire!"

How dare they!!! I think I've watched most of the Star Trek things without remembering anything about them. Ooops.

It was their cliff-hanger end between seasons 3 and 4 - 'Best of Both Worlds', the Enterprise vs the Borg.
My views are my own.

AnneArthur
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

"Fire!"

It was their cliff-hanger end between seasons 3 and 4 - 'Best of Both Worlds', the Enterprise vs the Borg.

Of course!

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

This was the last episode of Blakes 7 that I ever saw for the first time - I had started as a teenager with the beginning of series 3, and only watched series 1 and 2 much later. I can imagine what it must have been like to watch it not knowing, in the middle of the episode, whether Blake was dead, and especially not knowing what would happen at the end - but I never had that. So I watched it thinking 'already they have Avon taking charge' and that sort of thing.

I can imagine. The whole putting into perspective of things. I had a similar sort of experience but was a bit older. Went off with my husband to live in Cairo just a few days before the last ep of S3 was shown here in Oz in 1980 and didn't see that or S4 until much, much later. Indeed, we still thought that the last ep of S3 was going to be the last ever. Oh, what an eye-opener it all was. But it all made me love B7 even more. Did you feel the same?

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

"Fire!"

Well, maybe next time the ST film series is showing again here I'll pay more attention to more than just Patrick Stewart's voice.

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

I would have liked an alternative universe where Lurena survives and comes with them.

She was a bit like the captain always going down with the ship.

Following Travesina's Star Trek parallel, I have remembered what that walking slowly towards the threatening aliens reminds me of - Babylon 5, end of series 3, when Sheridan walks out of the Shadow complex on Za'ha'dum (or however you spell it) - again moving very slowly, with his dead wife and the shadows following, and the bombs he has programmed crashing through the roof of the dome. More B7 influence?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
35,867,633 unique visits since 8th January 2014