Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B11 Gambit Sat 3rd July
AnneArthur
Interesting that Servalan takes such a puritanical view of Freedom City - I would have thought it would have been just her kind of place.

M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

[quote]

Sorry, for the slow reply. I'm trying to type with a cat's head resting on my lower arm. Grin

Who knows what I did there?

What happened to the rest of the cat??
You're not sulking, I hope?

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

I feel that they should have made more use of ORAC's ability to reduce in size.

Yes, there are quite a few opportunities later on when it would have been useful.

Of course, the real Orac did get smaller and lighter.

I didn't notice that! When did they change him/it?

Obsidian
i.imgur.com/RA0YdtX.jpg

Found this gem on an international auction recently
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

[

Hi Obsidian! I am well thanks and getting back to normal. However, track n trace are so bloody useless they have ordered me to isolate again because now my son has it. Makes no sense. My isolation finished last Sunday. How are you? Love this episode so much. All the costumes are stunning!

Oh that's not fun at all Meegat. Is your son in lock down too? Everyone's back in lock down here in Australia because Delta strain has been out and about. We're all in masks again. Sad

Yes, love the costumes. Love Servie's plotting too.[/quote]

We never stopped wearing the bloody things. Yes he has to isolate but even the date of that is in dispute. It's supposed to be 10 days from first symptoms which I gave as Fri 25th, but they are saying it needs to be until July 11th. Conflicting stories again.[/quote]

We have to isolate for 14 days but I know people who always manage not to.

Sorry, for the slow reply. I'm trying to type with a cat's head resting on my lower arm. Grin

Who knows what I did there?[/quote]

Sorry, you've lost me there. Cats do have a habit of lying in the most inconvenient places though.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

Interesting that Servalan takes such a puritanical view of Freedom City - I would have thought it would have been just her kind of place.

No, it's much too untidy, uncontrolled, attracts the scum of the galaxy.... not Her kind of people, or entertainment. IMO, of course.
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 03 July 2021 09:30:47

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

I feel that they should have made more use of ORAC's ability to reduce in size.

Yes, there are quite a few opportunities later on when it would have been useful.

Of course, the real Orac did get smaller and lighter.

I didn't notice that! When did they change him/it?

He does change. Keep an eye on him.

M1795537 OC Virn
Jarriere proves the Scots accent survived into the third calendar...

meegat39
Attractive bunch at the bar!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

AnneArthur
Nice to know they still have Glaswegians in the future.

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

[

Hi Obsidian! I am well thanks and getting back to normal. However, track n trace are so bloody useless they have ordered me to isolate again because now my son has it. Makes no sense. My isolation finished last Sunday. How are you? Love this episode so much. All the costumes are stunning!

Oh that's not fun at all Meegat. Is your son in lock down too? Everyone's back in lock down here in Australia because Delta strain has been out and about. We're all in masks again. Sad

Yes, love the costumes. Love Servie's plotting too.

We never stopped wearing the bloody things. Yes he has to isolate but even the date of that is in dispute. It's supposed to be 10 days from first symptoms which I gave as Fri 25th, but they are saying it needs to be until July 11th. Conflicting stories again.[/quote]

Sorry, you've lost me there. Cats do have a habit of lying in the most inconvenient places though.[/quote]

Sorry, I clipped it in the wrong place. It used to be straightforward but I've failed to work it out lately. Cat rearranged himself and put his head right back on my arm.

Was just saying that we have 14 day isolation but some people think it doesn't apply to them.

AnneArthur
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Sorry - cross-posted!

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Nice to know they still have Glaswegians in the future.

Grin Grin Grin

meegat39
Amusing how Chenie says "the girls have class" and the next moment they are mock behaving like scum of the earth!

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Attractive bunch at the bar!

So nice that there are still people who know how to dress for an occasion.

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

[

We never stopped wearing the bloody things. Yes he has to isolate but even the date of that is in dispute. It's supposed to be 10 days from first symptoms which I gave as Fri 25th, but they are saying it needs to be until July 11th. Conflicting stories again.

Sorry, you've lost me there. Cats do have a habit of lying in the most inconvenient places though.[/quote]

Sorry, I clipped it in the wrong place. It used to be straightforward but I've failed to work it out lately. Cat rearranged himself and put his head right back on my arm.

Was just saying that we have 14 day isolation but some people think it doesn't apply to them.[/quote]

Is Krantor's cat real or stuffed? I can't work it out.
Edited by AnneArthur on 03 July 2021 09:32:07

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Amusing how Chenie says "the girls have class" and the next moment they are mock behaving like scum of the earth!

Trollops!

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

[

We never stopped wearing the bloody things. Yes he has to isolate but even the date of that is in dispute. It's supposed to be 10 days from first symptoms which I gave as Fri 25th, but they are saying it needs to be until July 11th. Conflicting stories again.

Was just saying that we have 14 day isolation but some people think it doesn't apply to them.[/quote]

Yeah you always get people like that. In our country it seems to be the politicians that think the rules don't apply to them!

M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Sorry - cross-posted!

Or maybe we're Aurons.

meegat39
the famous coat scene! Love it!!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.09 seconds
36,603,227 unique visits since 8th January 2014