Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B11 Gambit Sat 3rd July
AnneArthur
Glad to hear you are feeling better, Meegat - but how annoying to have to isolate again.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Love how Cally has her teleport bracelet half-way up her arm - presumably because it would otherwise fall off, or just be generally annoying.

It's where I wear mine too. Smile
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
AnneArthur wrote:

Hi everyone - a bit late today. Here for the only episode in the entire series when Servalan doesn't wear either black or white. Perhaps because almost everyone else seems to be in black and white.

Hi Anne/Arthur, that's a good point and one I didn't think of before. Such a great episode!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Where on earth (or elsewhere) did She dig up Jarriere?

No idea. Under a rock? It's plain that IQs haven't gone up any by the 3rd century of the second... or the 2nd century of the third...

M1795537 OC Virn
George Spenton-Foster directing - I think he has a way of getting the best out of the scripts and the actors. Weapon - Pressure Point - Voice ft Past. Also it looks like he's given props and costume carte blanche.
You're not sulking, I hope?

meegat39
AnneArthur wrote:

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Meegat - but how annoying to have to isolate again.

Thanks. I am going to challenge it though. I have a recorded message from someone else at Track n Trace confirming I don't need to isolate again. They are so bloody incompetent.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

AnneArthur
Loving the negotiations between Krantor and Servalan.

M1795537 OC Virn
meegat39 wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Thanks. I am going to challenge it though. I have a recorded message from someone else at Track n Trace confirming I don't need to isolate again. They are so bloody incompetent.

Hope you win!

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

George Spenton-Foster directing - I think he has a way of getting the best out of the scripts and the actors. Weapon - Pressure Point - Voice ft Past. Also it looks like he's given props and costume carte blanche.

It's crisp, isn't it?

I think it was Mr. Maloney letting them spend a bit more. And by all accounts, the actors liked Robert Holmes scripts.

AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

No idea. Under a rock? It's plain that IQs haven't gone up any by the 3rd century of the second... or the 2nd century of the third...

A local guide, perhaps?

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Loving the negotiations between Krantor and Servalan.

Hi Anne, hope all is well with you.

Yes, I like it a lot. It may seem a bit light-hearted and silly but it puts in place Servie's attitude to Travis and how she hopes to either get rid of him or use him surreptitiously.

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! Have we started?

Hi meegat. I just started. How are you going?

Hi Obsidian! I am well thanks and getting back to normal. However, track n trace are so bloody useless they have ordered me to isolate again because now my son has it. Makes no sense. My isolation finished last Sunday. How are you? Love this episode so much. All the costumes are stunning!

Oh that's not fun at all Meegat. Is your son in lock down too? Everyone's back in lock down here in Australia because Delta strain has been out and about. We're all in masks again. Sad

Yes, love the costumes. Love Servie's plotting too.

We never stopped wearing the bloody things. Yes he has to isolate but even the date of that is in dispute. It's supposed to be 10 days from first symptoms which I gave as Fri 25th, but they are saying it needs to be until July 11th. Conflicting stories again.

M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

A local guide, perhaps?

That's a possibility. But She will have had him checked out for weeks beforehand....

AnneArthur
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Talking to myself here. Who else wants Toise's headdress?

Yes! If nothing else it would make a great Christmas decoration.

I love his idea that it is correct for the period.

AnneArthur
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

A local guide, perhaps?

That's a possibility. But She will have had him checked out for weeks beforehand....

Suitably stupid, so that he misses half what she is up to?

meegat39
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Hope you win!

Thanks!

AnneArthur
I feel that they should have made more use of ORAC's ability to reduce in size.

Obsidian
[

Hi Obsidian! I am well thanks and getting back to normal. However, track n trace are so bloody useless they have ordered me to isolate again because now my son has it. Makes no sense. My isolation finished last Sunday. How are you? Love this episode so much. All the costumes are stunning![/quote]

Oh that's not fun at all Meegat. Is your son in lock down too? Everyone's back in lock down here in Australia because Delta strain has been out and about. We're all in masks again. Sad

Yes, love the costumes. Love Servie's plotting too.[/quote]

We never stopped wearing the bloody things. Yes he has to isolate but even the date of that is in dispute. It's supposed to be 10 days from first symptoms which I gave as Fri 25th, but they are saying it needs to be until July 11th. Conflicting stories again.[/quote]

We have to isolate for 14 days but I know people who always manage not to.

Sorry, for the slow reply. I'm trying to type with a cat's head resting on my lower arm. Grin

Who knows what I did there?

M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

It's always seemed a bit convenient ....and if possible, I agree - why not have a small Orac all the time? Much easier to cart round, smaller box etc etc.

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Yes, there are quite a few opportunities later on when it would have been useful.

Of course, the real Orac did get smaller and lighter.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.82 seconds
35,885,400 unique visits since 8th January 2014