Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B10 Voice from the Past Sat 26th June
ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

Del-10...

Some years ago, my friend Nic and I booked to go to a B7 convention in Baltimore, called Del-10. It was cancelled at short notice, leaving us with un-cancel-able plane tickets. Our resulting adventures - what we did instead of Del-10 - has become the stuff of legend.

Thinking about it, 'Del-10' isn't the best name for con - even the Liberator didn't get there...


Oh no, cancelled when you'd even booked flights, but it sounds like you made very good use of your unexpected free time. Yes, you should have been suspicious that it might not happen from the name, lol (Unless there'd been a Del 1- Del 9 in previous years).
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?


Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.


Oh wow! Doesn't that make you want to go and hide. Was it the new Delta+ strain? scarey. Glad if a speedy recovery is expected. Good luck. Hugs.


They don't tell you what strain it was unfortunately. However I suspect it was/is the Delta variant as it is meant to me more cold like and it is very cold like. The cough has been minimal and haven't really had shortness of breath so I think I (we since John has caught it too) have been lucky.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I see Travisina and I are having one of our telepathic days again.

GIve Blake a big slug of soma and leave him to sleep it off....


Well Avon tried a big slug...
Think I'd slap him too.


Don't we want to slap him most weeks?
Why doesn't anyone ever try to take over Vila's brain?
You're not sulking, I hope?
 
Obsidian
The breakout room lounges look hideously uncomfortable.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
AnneArthur
It does suggest that Vila's trust in Avon is pretty weak at this point, though.
 
AnneArthur
It does suggest that Vila's trust in Avon is pretty weak at this point, though.
 
AnneArthur
It does suggest that Vila's trust in Avon is pretty weak at this point, though.
 
AnneArthur
It does suggest that Vila's trust in Avon is pretty weak at this point, though.
 
Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?


Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.

Renounce Covid!


I do renounce it! I have to say I have been feeling like a leper since I caught it. The worst thing was telling all the people in my running group. Not exactly overjoyed!

Did the rest of your family get it? It's SO contagious Sad
In Israel they let everyone take off their masks on 15th June. Then the Delta+ variant arrived - one person! - and within days WHOLE TOWNS had come down with it. Everybody's back in masks again now, especially schools where it seems to be spreading fastest.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

The breakout room lounges look hideously uncomfortable.


The civilisation they were made for wasn't really much into comfort, I suppose.
 
Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:



meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?


Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.


Oh wow! Doesn't that make you want to go and hide. Was it the new Delta+ strain? scarey. Glad if a speedy recovery is expected. Good luck. Hugs.[/quote]

They don't tell you what strain it was unfortunately. However I suspect it was/is the Delta variant as it is meant to me more cold like and it is very cold like. The cough has been minimal and haven't really had shortness of breath so I think I (we since John has caught it too) have been lucky.[/quote]

Thinking of you. Here, a third booster shot is suggested.
Edited by Obsidian on 26 June 2021 09:19:07
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
AnneArthur wrote:

I have always thought that there was some truth in what Blake is saying - Avon and Cally were probably having a discreet fling, although the treachery is rubbish. But I am shocked at Vila believing Blake so easily.

Annoyingly - because Vila's my fave character - there are several eps in which he's written as being really REALLY stupid. 'Countdown' is another, but this is possibly the worst.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Del-10...

Some years ago, my friend Nic and I booked to go to a B7 convention in Baltimore, called Del-10. It was cancelled at short notice, leaving us with un-cancel-able plane tickets. Our resulting adventures - what we did instead of Del-10 - has become the stuff of legend.

Thinking about it, 'Del-10' isn't the best name for con - even the Liberator didn't get there...


Tell Us more!!

It's a VERY long story, and was reported in one of the Horizon newsletters. I'll try to dig it out.


I'd love to read it. I am way behind with everything fun, from having the busiest 6 weeks at work ever, but I've got lots of annual leave coming up now, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of the articles on here.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
M1795537 OC Virn
AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

The breakout room lounges look hideously uncomfortable.


The civilisation they were made for wasn't really much into comfort, I suppose.


More likely the BBC budget didn't run to cushions.
You're not sulking, I hope?
 
Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I see Travisina and I are having one of our telepathic days again.

GIve Blake a big slug of soma and leave him to sleep it off....


Well Avon tried a big slug...
Think I'd slap him too.


Don't we want to slap him most weeks?
Why doesn't anyone ever try to take over Vila's brain?

I could say 'because they'd have to find it first', but I won't, 'cos I like Vila. Possibly because he has an unusual brain - acts the fool, while being very clever.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?


Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.

Renounce Covid!


I do renounce it! I have to say I have been feeling like a leper since I caught it. The worst thing was telling all the people in my running group. Not exactly overjoyed!

Did the rest of your family get it? It's SO contagious Sad
In Israel they let everyone take off their masks on 15th June. Then the Delta+ variant arrived - one person! - and within days WHOLE TOWNS had come down with it. Everybody's back in masks again now, especially schools where it seems to be spreading fastest.


No the kids haven't caught it so far. I actually drove to Portsmouth on Friday too to collect Ethan. By this point I was feeling crappy but had done a test that was negative. That drive felt sooo long! The kids mainly stay in their bedrooms and we are keeping the windows open and trying not to eat at the same time. I really don't want Dennis to get it because of his asthma
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
AnneArthur
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

The breakout room lounges look hideously uncomfortable.


The civilisation they were made for wasn't really much into comfort, I suppose.


More likely the BBC budget didn't run to cushions.


Perhaps the actors could have brought their own . . .
 
ClareGC
meegat39 wrote:

I do renounce it! I have to say I have been feeling like a leper since I caught it. The worst thing was telling all the people in my running group. Not exactly overjoyed!


That must have been really tough. But, good on you! Much better that you told them than you didn't. I know people who haven't said themselves, and I hope I'm not like them if I get it.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
M1795537 OC Virn
Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I see Travisina and I are having one of our telepathic days again.

GIve Blake a big slug of soma and leave him to sleep it off....


Well Avon tried a big slug...
Think I'd slap him too.


Don't we want to slap him most weeks?
Why doesn't anyone ever try to take over Vila's brain?

I could say 'because they'd have to find it first', but I won't, 'cos I like Vila. Possibly because he has an unusual brain - acts the fool, while being very clever.


And Blake acts clever while being a fool?
You're not sulking, I hope?
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

I have always thought that there was some truth in what Blake is saying - Avon and Cally were probably having a discreet fling, although the treachery is rubbish. But I am shocked at Vila believing Blake so easily.

Annoyingly - because Vila's my fave character - there are several eps in which he's written as being really REALLY stupid. 'Countdown' is another, but this is possibly the worst.


No, Avon and Cally are just more cerebral and analytical. Their minds are in rapport.

Vila is presented as fairly daft here but, then again, they must all be pretty daft not to guess who's under the bandages.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.72 seconds
36,721,113 unique visits since 8th January 2014