Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B9 Countdown Sat 19th June
AnneArthur
Another great watch. Thank you all very much. I might not make next week, as I might be going to Edinburgh again, but see you next week or the week after.

ClareGC
AnneArthur wrote:

And we get the revelation of Anna's relationship to Grant.

I wish I could remember watching this episode not already knowing how they were related. It's such a significant line from Avon, but wasted on me.

Great rewatch all! See you next week. Hope the XXL retuen isn't too hassly, Meegat.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

AnneArthur
meegat39 wrote:

I wonder why Blake thought he had the right to hear about Anna from Avon? Great rewatch folks. Sorry I was largely absent

I think he was probably just curious. And after all, Avon's been making a great mystery of it all episode - Blake might have thought he wanted someone to notice that.

For what it's worth, I think he probably did want Blake to notice, and to ask him, so that he could refuse to sully his pure true love by repeating it for Blake's ears.

AnneArthur
ClareGC wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

And we get the revelation of Anna's relationship to Grant.

I wish I could remember watching this episode not already knowing how they were related. It's such a significant line from Avon, but wasted on me.

Great rewatch all! See you next week. Hope the XXL retuen isn't too hassly, Meegat.

I can remember watching it and not knowing. I'm not sure whether I think the episode is better like that, or with the hindsight of who and what Anna actually was.

Gauda Cheese
mrsbookmark wrote:

Was Blake ever married? did he have any kind of serious relationship? Somehow, I don't imagine that he would. his cause is all the relationship he needs.

Maybe he married one on his cousins? The Federation interrogators found that weird so erased it from his mind?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.28 seconds
36,602,426 unique visits since 8th January 2014