Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,300
· Newest Rebel: Hoffels_radiation

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 205
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B9 Countdown Sat 19th June
AnneArthur
If it's a small force - about 150 - and they've been working together for some time, I would think that Provine would be recognised as an outsider.

Gauda Cheese
Vila... dude.... use the communicator Oops

ClareGC
meegat39 wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi sorry was distracted by a large postal delivery.

I just had a massive delivery (food) at the same time as you, lol. Luckily, I'm right next to my buildings front door, and I can just grab all the bags and dump them inside in a few trips.

That was handy! Mine was rather exciting as I had something arrived that I really did not order as well as some other things I was looking forward to, so now ai have a mystery to solve

Yep handy, but unexciting, as I ordered it myself. I hope your exciting order turns out to be a lovely present, rather than an error in posting.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

mrsbookmark
Avon has a backstory

ClareGC
I get so carried away watching Avon and Grant together.

I can never decide if I'd prefer being crushed to death like Avon seems to, or frozen to death like Grant prefers, lol.

meegat39
ClareGC wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi sorry was distracted by a large postal delivery.

I just had a massive delivery (food) at the same time as you, lol. Luckily, I'm right next to my buildings front door, and I can just grab all the bags and dump them inside in a few trips.

That was handy! Mine was rather exciting as I had something arrived that I really did not order as well as some other things I was looking forward to, so now ai have a mystery to solve

Yep handy, but unexciting, as I ordered it myself. I hope your exciting order turns out to be a lovely present, rather than an error in posting.

Unfortunately not. It's a running top but XXL so wouldn't fit me. I did browse at a similar top but definitely didn't order it.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

AnneArthur
ClareGC wrote:

I get so carried away watching Avon and Grant together.

I can never decide if I'd prefer being crushed to death like Avon seems to, or frozen to death like Grant prefers, lol.

Avon is such a cat - hates the cold.

mrsbookmark
Provine is all about self preservation. That's probably how you rise in the ranks in the Federation.

Gauda Cheese
Blake trusts Avon. Knows he'll get the job done.

ClareGC
meegat39 wrote:

Unfortunately not. It's a running top but XXL so wouldn't fit me. I did browse at a similar top but definitely didn't order it.

Oh well. It was exciting for a short while. Maybe they sent it as a free gift, if they have surplus stock as I doubt that's a popular running gear size.

Gauda Cheese
Countdown's always a great time. Cheers!

mrsbookmark
Was Blake ever married? did he have any kind of serious relationship? Somehow, I don't imagine that he would. his cause is all the relationship he needs.

AnneArthur
A rather satisfyingly lo-tech solution to the bomb problem.

mrsbookmark
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Countdown's always a great time. Cheers!

that was a great ep!

meegat39
ClareGC wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Oh well. It was exciting for a short while. Maybe they sent it as a free gift, if they have surplus stock as I doubt that's a popular running gear size.

I would agree except there is an invoice inside with a clear order date on it and another woman's address so the plot thickens...
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

ClareGC
Ah, it all worked out well in the end. I love Avon's back story, and what it leads to in later episodes. And I love that how Grant is in this, and his story continues in the audios.

AnneArthur
And we get the revelation of Anna's relationship to Grant.

mrsbookmark
ClareGC wrote:

Ah, it all worked out well in the end. I love Avon's back story, and what it leads to in later episodes. And I love that how Grant is in this, and his story continues in the audios.

The Avon/ Grant scenes were great.
Terrific watch! hope to see you all again next week.

AnneArthur
And Avon's great and unique love is something that a mere Blake wouldn't understand - that is so typical of the man!

meegat39
I wonder why Blake thought he had the right to hear about Anna from Avon? Great rewatch folks. Sorry I was largely absent

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
35,714,258 unique visits since 8th January 2014