Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 25

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B8 Hostage Sat 12th June
M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Servie is looking very smart this week.

I love her in simple white. I'd lose the big flower, but the rest is super.

The Mandarin neckline and wider sleeves are special. A geometric brooch might be nice.

Our GLorious Leader always looks smart. Mind you, it wouldn't matter what she was wearing, (as Travisina once discovered). Personally, I prefer it when her make-up is understated: the innocent look is so much more 'her', don't you think?
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 12 June 2021 09:23:07
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

I think this I'm going to Exbar, alone if necessary schtick is getting rather old.

Blake is a pain.

Yep!

Grin
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
AnneArthur wrote:

And she responds in kind. Both talking as if the other's post was very temporary.

One of my fave things in B7 is seeing the political machinations of the Federation. The scenes in 'Trial' are some of the best!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
AnneArthur wrote:

Travisina wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

I like the mutoids the more I see them. I used to think it was odd to have them instead of androids, etc. but I like the idea of them now. Servie is dressed to the nines as always.

I think in Terry's original script they were 'androids', but I like mutoids better as a concept and design. We have other androids in Avalon and Vinni.

I think that mutoids say quite a lot about the cheapness of human life in the Federation, and the relative expense of robotics.

Excellent point, Anne.
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Ooh the insulated suits! Love those and especially Avon in his

Steady!
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
So we're agreed, Blake is a pain, he adds nothing to the rebellion? Or his shipmates?

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

And she responds in kind. Both talking as if the other's post was very temporary.

One of my fave things in B7 is seeing the political machinations of the Federation. The scenes in 'Trial' are some of the best!

Trial is excellent. I see it as very ancient Greek theatre but can't remember which playwright. Aeschylus?

mrsbookmark
I like the guy who plays uncle Ashton

M1795537 OC Virn
Travisina wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Travisina wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

I like the mutoids the more I see them. I used to think it was odd to have them instead of androids, etc. but I like the idea of them now. Servie is dressed to the nines as always.

I think in Terry's original script they were 'androids', but I like mutoids better as a concept and design. We have other androids in Avalon and Vinni.

I think that mutoids say quite a lot about the cheapness of human life in the Federation, and the relative expense of robotics.

Excellent point, Anne.

Yes, cheaper to re-use and recycle non-compliant citizens.
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 12 June 2021 09:26:26

meegat39
So how does Cally know what Avon has done. Can she sense his emotions or did she just pick up on his anxiety and guilt? In other words is it a telepathic thing or is she just sensitive ive?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Servie is looking very smart this week.

I love her in simple white. I'd lose the big flower, but the rest is super.

The Mandarin neckline and wider sleeves are special. A geometric brooch might be nice.

Our GLorious Leader always looks smart. Mind you, it wouldn't matter what she was wearing, (as Travisina once discovered).

LOL! What an introduction Grin

Personally, I prefer it when her make-up is understated: the innocent look is so much more 'her', don't you think?

Yes, I agree.
My views are my own.

mrsbookmark
AnneArthur wrote:

hi Anne Arthur!
I love the dynamic in this conversation.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

So we're agreed, Blake is a pain, he adds nothing to the rebellion? Or his shipmates?

It's the zealotry. He becomes more so throughout this series. Maybe because he's increasingly frustrated.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

So how does Cally know what Avon has done. Can she sense his emotions or did she just pick up on his anxiety and guilt? In other words is it a telepathic thing or is she just sensitive ive?

Well, she often says that she can't read minds, so probably not telepathy. But empathy is possible?
My views are my own.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

It's the zealotry. He becomes more so throughout this series. Maybe because he's increasingly frustrated.

Maybe. But he's a rubbish leader, compared with Avalon or whatisname in Traitor - Star Major thingummy.
My views are my own.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Travisina wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Travisina wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

Excellent point, Anne.

Yes, cheaper to re-use and recycle non-compliant citizens.

Nothing against recycling Ė or upcycling.

AnneArthur
Inga looking very seventies.

Travisina
This is lots of fun, but I've got to go now. I'll catch up with the rest of the thread later.

Stay safe & well, see you next week!
My views are my own.

AnneArthur
Ooh, I like Servalan's fur coat.

meegat39
So the mutoid says that it is their job to obey without question and almost immediately she questions Servalan's orders! Ironic really...
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.21 seconds
36,739,355 unique visits since 8th January 2014