Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish Avalon: Volume 1 - Out Now!
Gauda Cheese
Avalon vol 2 is out. just got the digital right now will listen over the next few days/

Gauda Cheese
I'm up to the final story in vol 2.

trevor travis
I still haven't received the CD of volume 1. It says on my orders on the Big Finish website that it hasn't been despatched.

It says there may be delays due to Covid, but I received my CD from the Christopher Eccleston Doctor Who range. It seems like B7 fans are being treated like second-class citizens.

Pretty poor service, to be honest. I expect better from Big Finish.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I still haven't received the CD of volume 1. It says on my orders on the Big Finish website that it hasn't been despatched.

It says there may be delays due to Covid, but I received my CD from the Christopher Eccleston Doctor Who range. It seems like B7 fans are being treated like second-class citizens.

Pretty poor service, to be honest. I expect better from Big Finish.

Same here TT, nothing at all so far except silence.

BradPaula
Me too, they are using Covid as their excuse for the late deliveries.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

In which case, how come I got the Christopher Eccleston CD release so quickly? Either there's a problem or there isn't. And a quick email to customers who have paid good money for their releases wouldn't hurt.

Big Finish have always come across as very professional, but they are letting themselves down a bit here.

Deva
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

In which case, how come I got the Christopher Eccleston CD release so quickly? Either there's a problem or there isn't. And a quick email to customers who have paid good money for their releases wouldn't hurt.

Big Finish have always come across as very professional, but they are letting themselves down a bit here.

I have to agree. In the past the service I have received from Big Finish has been excellent. I wrote to them a couple of weeks ago about Avalon Volume 1 and got the same response. As you say TT, an email to customers who have already paid for the release would have been good. It seems to me that this Covid thing has been going on for so long that BF should by now be able to give reliable release dates.
Edited by Deva on 08 July 2021 10:13:33
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

One Spare Part
Deva wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I have to agree. In the past the service I have received from Big Finish has been excellent. I wrote to them a couple of weeks ago about Avalon Volume 1 and got the same response. As you say TT, an email to customers who have already paid for the release would have been good. It seems to me that this Covid thing has been going on for so long that BF should by now be able to give reliable release dates.

I had similar problems with the gerry anderson shop with the Space 1999 follow up audio adventure. Ended up having to chase it up. It may be dependent on the particular supplier and out of their control to a certain extent. I'm being nice here. That's me: Nice Spare Part.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Deva
Yay! Apparently Avalon 1 and 2 have been dispatched!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Deva wrote:

Yes, same notification here, vols one and two on their way together

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Deva wrote:

Same here.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Deva wrote:

Same here.

Curiously, volume two arrived but still no sign of volume one yet Happy

alan hume
BradPaula wrote:

Deva wrote:

Same here.

same here but nothing has arrived yet

Spaceship Dispatcher
Both volumes now down and safe Happy

trevor travis
Yeah, I've now had both Volume 1 and 2 arrive. Grin

Still a listen or two to be learnt by Big Finish in communication to customers. I assume we've almost all ordered online and they have our email addresses - it can't be that hard to arrange a bulk email apologising for any delays in physical copies.

Deva
trevor travis wrote:

Yeah, I've now had both Volume 1 and 2 arrive. Grin

Still a listen or two to be learnt by Big Finish in communication to customers. I assume we've almost all ordered online and they have our email addresses - it can't be that hard to arrange a bulk email apologising for any delays in physical copies.

I don't like to criticize Big Finish but I have to agree.
This is from the Big Finish website:
We estimate that Big Finish loses up to three-quarters of its potential revenue to piracy.
With that in mind, I do think that all of us loyal listeners who buy direct from Big Finish deserved a little better on this occasion. It's nice as a customer to feel valued.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
36,621,716 unique visits since 8th January 2014