Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator 3 foot Studio Model Replica for sale
liberatorbuild
[url]Hi guys. Sadly and reluctantly I am considering selling this 3 foot Liberator Blakes Seven studio scale model. It was built with the intention of keeping her forever which is why so much work went into this replica.
This is a one of a kind exact replica studio scale liberator filming miniature.
This model was built using the exact dimensions and templates taken from the original 3 foot studio model with over 100 photos taken of the measuring and documentation process (we had access to the model for two days) to ensure the most authentic replica built with proof of the stages. Accurate plans were then made from these dimensions and for over a period of 7 years this model was built up by 4 professional model makers with every stage of the build shown in photos. Not only were the dimensions extremely accurate but also the materials for all the separate parts were the same also.
The main nose cone, rear ball section an all 3 weapons pods remove (bolts) for transport.
The green ball lights up and flashes with a pulsing effect just like the original, there is a controller that switches from pulsing to static with also a dimmer control. The power to the light is fed from the top of the tripod stand and the lights are all led for long life.
No time or expense was spared making this the most accurate Liberator replica ever built and will not disappoint even the most discerning Blake’s Seven fan!
I am asking £10,000 for this as I believe this a fair price for the work that went into it. You will not find a better replica. The first two photos are the most recent as I changed the decals around the green ball.

Photos here:

http://s1174.phot...amp;page=1
Edited by liberatorbuild on 16 April 2014 19:15:46

GoldChannel
I've just prised open my purse.... I can offer you eighty pence and a nut. And some fluff.

meegat39
GoldChannel wrote:

I've just prised open my purse.... I can offer you eighty pence and a nut. And some fluff.

Lol!!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Steve White
I think I've actually seen this model. And if its the one i'm thinking of it really is a thing of beauty...

I'm sorry you are having to sell it, £10K is well out of my price range otherwise I would snap this up...

paulm
Absolutely fantastic model. Wish i was rich

Ulysses3D
Amazing model...very good Smile You might do better on "4 rooms" (tv program...)
Worth the money though... Grin

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ulysses3d
exterminator
Blimey! Everyone's selling Liberators!! I think that's a "friend" of yours, liberatorbuild??!! Grin

Your Liberator is a really nice build.
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.30 seconds
9,164,099 unique visits since 8th January 2014