Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 17

· Rebels Active: 1
JustBrad

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish full cast audios - 2.2 Fortuitas
trevor travis
The episode: (2.2) Fortuitas by George Mann
The date: Monday, March 15th, 2021
The time: 8pm UK time

The Big Finish blurb:

The search for Dayna takes the Liberator to Solace, a former galactic tourist trap fallen on hard times.

When he loses a second member of his crew, Avon is forced to investigate a series of mysterious disappearances. As Orac and Del Grant track a radical new movement that is campaigning for the purity of Solace, a deadly trap begins to tighten.

The future is Fortuitas. The future is now.

trevor travis
Going to dip out of this tonight. Still feeling a bit rough after my vaccine. Will catch up later in the week. Hope everyone else has fun.

ClareGC
Hope you feel better soon, TT!
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

BradPaula
Oh, dear. Hope you feel better soon. My cousin had a bad reaction to the second jab but is better now. I get my second jab in two weeks. hope I manage.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
For what it's worth, I've started.

ClareGC
Hi Paula. I've just started.

BradPaula
Hello Clare. Lovely day here- snow! Thought we were over with it.

Ellen York
I'm off work today so can join in.

Second vaccine seems more likely to have some side-effects, but only for a day. Beats getting Covid.

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

I'm off work today so can join in.

Second vaccine seems more likely to have some side-effects, but only for a day. Beats getting Covid.

So I've heard. Hello Ellen!

ClareGC
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, dear. Hope you feel better soon. My cousin had a bad reaction to the second jab but is better now. I get my second jab in two weeks. hope I manage.

I'm glad your cousin is better now. I hadn't considered that someone might react badly to their second jab, when they hadn't to their first. I'm taking a friend for his second jab tomorrow, so that's good to know.

BradPaula
ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'm glad your cousin is better now. I hadn't considered that someone might react badly to their second jab, when they hadn't to their first. I'm taking a friend for his second jab tomorrow, so that's good to know.

Almost everyone I know who have had the second jab had some sort of immune response. My poor cousin was sick for 36 hours with a 101 F fever that medication would not reduce. But after a good sleep she perked up and is fine now. But as Ellen said, better than getting covid. Amen!
Edited by BradPaula on 15 March 2021 20:09:07

Ellen York
ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I work in a hospital lab so we are eligible for the vaccine. Among my coworkers the reactions ranged from nothing to seriously tired and achy for a day.

ClareGC
BradPaula wrote:

I'm glad for you Smile Snow is lovely, normally, but I'm glad for me that it's mild here, as my boiler's stopped working.

Ellen York
ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'm glad for you Smile Snow is lovely, normally, but I'm glad for me that it's mild here, as my boiler's stopped working.

No heat? That isn't good Sad

ClareGC
Ellen York wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I work in a hospital lab so we are eligible for the vaccine. Among my coworkers the reactions ranged from nothing to seriously tired and achy for a day.

Hi Ellen. I hadn't really thought about side effects, as all four over 70s in my family haven't had any from their first jabs. I really need to get myself better informed. I think I'll ask for annual leave when I have mine, so I have the option to spend a day or two in bed.

ClareGC
Ellen York wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

No heat? That isn't good Sad

Luckily it's a very warm, South facing, tiny, surrounded flat. I've no hot water though, but I'll just have a shower at work Smile

Ellen York
ClareGC wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Hi Ellen. I hadn't really thought about side effects, as all four over 70s in my family haven't had any from their first jabs. I really need to get myself better informed. I think I'll ask for annual leave when I have mine, so I have the option to spend a day or two in bed.

I was able to get mine on Friday afternoon so had the weekend to recover. I was tired and headachey enough to be glad I didn't have to go into work until Monday.

ClareGC
If I was a member of the Liberator crew, I'd have teleport bracelets hidden all over my person, and buried in strategic places, lol.

Ellen York
ClareGC wrote:

If I was a member of the Liberator crew, I'd have teleport bracelets hidden all over my person, and buried in strategic places, lol.

Too bad they couldn't get ORAC to come up with something smaller and easier to conceal.

Ellen York
ORAC is his usual charming self.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.78 seconds
35,142,604 unique visits since 8th January 2014