Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Grades
GoldChannel
what are the 'Grades' we see under our profile pics? In what order do they ascend and after how many posts etc?

just curious as I just realised I'm now a Gamma when I think i was a Delta when I joined?? (cant recall *lol)

Spaceship Dispatcher
iirc Beta is 500, but Alpha is definately 1500 posts. Gamma was probably 150, as you're on 178, after Delta.

They don't mean anything, they're just for fun*

*Says someone who whose main object in life was getting his Alpha Grade status back after the forum was restarted Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

GoldChannel
wow, I have a long way to go then til I get to be an Alpha *lol Smile

President Solvite
There was a document/post explaining the gradings

Will post it here when I have a chance.

EDIT GRADES Added

i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_SpaceRat_zps4a82c54a.png - 0 Posts
i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Ungraded_zps6fe44337.png - 10 Posts
i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Delta_zpsfd4eba21.png - 50 Posts
i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Gamma_zps34f67b8d.png - 150 Posts
i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Beta_zps1c5d9736.png - 500 Posts
i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Alpha_zps7b6aabba.png - 1500 Posts

The grades are there just for fun, it was just a little something for members to get, in the light of site staff having their own badges.

Site Staff have separate identifiers

i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Mod_zps53567014.png - Moderators are here to help, steer threads back on topic, keep the peace and generally keep the place on a even keel. Will also forward queries to Admins if needs arise.

i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/phantomdennis/th_Admin_zps8c2e7daa.png - Administrators these people are the big cheeses talk to Admins if you have any site problems or alternatively contact a Mod who will liaise on your behalf.
Edited by President Solvite on 16 April 2014 12:50:31

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
purplecleric

*Says someone who whose main object in life was getting his Alpha Grade status back after the forum was restarted Grin

Hey, you're lucky - imagine the amount of Blake sock washing, Jenna backcombing, Cally curry tasting, Vila cocktail sampling and Gan gruntwork I have to endure before I can reach the lofty heights of Avon Stud Polisher again???

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I was shocked enough to be rated Delta..
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

President Solvite
purplecleric wrote:

Hey, you're lucky - imagine the amount of Blake sock washing, Jenna backcombing, Cally curry tasting, Vila cocktail sampling and Gan gruntwork I have to endure before I can reach the lofty heights of Avon Stud Polisher again???

*cracks whip*

Back to the galley - slave! Grin

Hugbot
President Solvite wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

*cracks whip*

When PC as a Gamma is regarded a galley slave, then what is a poor little Delta like me? Sad

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Hugbot wrote:

President Solvite wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

*cracks whip*

When PC as a Gamma is regarded a galley slave, then what is a poor little Delta like me? Sad

We'll be cleaning the ballast tanks....Wink

President Solvite
There's half a glass of wine in it for you..

Smile

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
President Solvite wrote:

There's half a glass of wine in it for you..

Smile

must be all of a month old...Grin

President Solvite
Quite what a half-glass of wine is doing in the ballast tanks is beyond me..

*gets coat*

Unsure

Hugbot
President Solvite wrote:

Quite what a half-glass of wine is doing in the ballast tanks is beyond me..

I can tell you that. These are glycolene tanks. In the 1980s there was a food scandal when Austrian wine manufacturers sweetened their wine with glycol. Maybe that's the stuff that Avon is offering!

Which leaves the queston what an anti-freezant is doing in the ballast tanks ...

President Solvite
On a run to supply one of those 'cheap dives' mentioned in Shadow.
Stuff makes you go blind eventually..

purplecleric
President Solvite wrote:

Stuff makes you go blind eventually..

Oh, it's that making me go blind...

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

iirc Beta is 500, but Alpha is definately 1500 posts. Gamma was probably 150, as you're on 178, after Delta.

They don't mean anything, they're just for fun*

I've taken the opposite approach, and slowed down my posts to stay a Beta, while I work on my own IMIPAK device, to wipe out all the Alphas Grin

GoldChannel
up, up, up the zigarraut, lickety split!

oops, sorry, wrong sci-fi series!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 3.60 seconds
9,166,233 unique visits since 8th January 2014