Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,266
· Newest Rebel: AvonGirl

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [33 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 195
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Reading Pratchett: Moving Pictures - 4th March2021
Travisina
Terry Pratchett - Moving Pictures

Date: Thursday 4th March 2021
Time: 7.45pm

Join us to discuss Terry Pratchett's quirky look at Hollywood and the film industry!
===========================
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
Are we up for this tonight? I just need to make a quick supper, back soon...
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

stormypetrel
Iím here. Havenít read much, but there you go. Havenít done much of anything else either. Itís been that sort of week.

M1795537 OC Virn
Hello. Finished reading it today!
You're not sulking, I hope?

stormypetrel
Good timing!

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Iím here. Havenít read much, but there you go. Havenít done much of anything else either. Itís been that sort of week.

Are you okay?
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
Yeah, I'm such a swot. So what have you not been doing, then? I spent the afternoon arguing with a huge bush. I had been tricked into getting involved by my better half, who said I should 'supervise'. Ended up hacking the thing back myself, to about half the size. The dog kept stealing the bits I cut off, leaving chewed bits all over the garden. Such fun.

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Are you okay?

I donít imagine Iím any less okay than the rest of the world these days...

Travisina
Hi M...Virn!
I've had four (FOUR) book club related things this week!

Monday I had to activate this month's Big Finish book club choice.
Tuesday was our local Ladies book club (The Spy Who Came in from the Cold)
On Weds, hubby and I do our private, jokey book club discussion of the free titles on Amazon Prime this month.
And here I am now Grin
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Yeah, I'm such a swot. So what have you not been doing, then? I spent the afternoon arguing with a huge bush. I had been tricked into getting involved by my better half, who said I should 'supervise'. Ended up hacking the thing back myself, to about half the size. The dog kept stealing the bits I cut off, leaving chewed bits all over the garden. Such fun.

You want to watch it isnít like Green Noah at Green Knowe. If youíve been fighting with a cursed shrub who knows what it might lead to?

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I had fun this morning. Very early, in the mist and early light - 7.15am - I took a mouse for a walk.
As you do.
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

Hi M...Virn!

On Weds, hubby and I do our private, jokey book club discussion of the free titles on Amazon Prime this month.
And here I am now Grin

Youíre all right. I swore Iíd never join a book club, yet somehow Iím here Grin

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I had fun this morning. Very early, in the mist and early light - 7.15am - I took a mouse for a walk.
As you do.

I did that in the middle of the night once only to find it wasnít a mouse Iíd taken for walkies, it was the piece of chocolate Iíd baited the trap with.

M1795537 OC Virn
It's just Virn being Virn I think. Hard to keep the green stuff under control.
And it must be spring because the gardener came and mowed all the grass yesterday,

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi M...Virn!

And here I am now Grin

Youíre all right. I swore Iíd never join a book club, yet somehow Iím here Grin

They sneak up on you. At Weight Watchers Zoom, the leader is very keen for all of us to join the bookclub on Connect (WW equivalent of Facebook. Which I don't do, anyway) - I draw the line at 4 clubs, thank you!
My views are my own.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

As you do.

I did that in the middle of the night once only to find it wasnít a mouse Iíd taken for walkies, it was the piece of chocolate Iíd baited the trap with.

GrinGrin
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

As you do.

Where'd you find the mouse? Either of you familiar with a site called 'Mousetrap Monday'? A bloke who collects (and tests) mousetraps. He even uses his pet mice for trial runs ( non-lethal). Don't know if he means it to be funny but we find it hilarious.

stormypetrel
I think I need to mow the lawn. Iíd better find where I put the lawnmower battery.

Travisina
Ah well, you see we used peanut butter. I took the mouse inside the trap and decanted it at the golf course, among a clump of trees. Whereupon it scampered away through the damp leaves. It will have plenty of company - there were loads of squirrels and rabbits frolicking around.
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

As you do.

Where'd you find the mouse? Either of you familiar with a site called 'Mousetrap Monday'? A bloke who collects (and tests) mousetraps. He even uses his pet mice for trial runs ( non-lethal). Don't know if he means it to be funny but we find it hilarious.

I think I need to look this up...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.72 seconds
31,252,186 unique visits since 8th January 2014