Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,266
· Newest Rebel: AvonGirl

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [33 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 195
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Fictional "non-fiction"
Lee Bagnall
I mentioned this on the Blake's 7 fanfiction group but thought I'd share it here too.

I had an idea for a fictional book (from which I'd write a few excerpts), written inside the Blake's 7 universe, and set along the lines of one of the JFK conspiracy books. I asked the question had anyone done something like it before. Obviously, yes but I didn't know of any.

This is one of the speculative covers I knocked up yesterday, using similar works in OTL about people like Martin Bormann for instance, as a template.

https://scontent-...e=602C6E51

And some blurb:

Bryn Lagan's exhaustive and meticulously researched book is the definitive work on the life and times of Tigra Servalan. A must read for all those with an interest in the final days of the Terran Federation.

Bryn Lagan is Emeritus of Modern History at Belhangria University.
"An eyepatch? Practically a badge of honour for space commanders, but the cane?"

Lorna
I would be very interested in reading this sort of book. However, I am not a good writer so couldn't contribute!!

Lee Bagnall
I've made a small start - eyewitness testimony to Servalan's survival after the rear guard action.

I have to stress it's largely a collection of excerpts, not a complete book. Think a serialisation in one of the tabloids. It could be as long or short as I can think up chunks for it. I only did the cover as a thought exercise.
"An eyepatch? Practically a badge of honour for space commanders, but the cane?"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.41 seconds
31,251,841 unique visits since 8th January 2014