Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,266
· Newest Rebel: AvonGirl

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [33 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 195
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - A3 Cygnus Alpha Sat 23rd January
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - A3: Cygnus Alpha - Saturday 23rd January 2021
9.00am UK time
8.00pm Australia time

Join us as Blake, Avon and Jenna learn more about their new ship, while the other prisoners sample the delights of Cygnus Alpha. Did somebody say BRIAN BLESSED?

===========================
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

One Spare Part
NOBODY SAID BRIAN BLESSED. THEY SHOUTED IT!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Tyce
Hi, *waves frantically*

How are you all? I hope you are all staying safe out there. It's so scary. The Covid announcements about the rest of the world on the news are frightening.

There was some fabulous news this week though - Trump is gone!! *insert fireworks here* Yay.

Anyway I'm here and keen to see some Early Manic architecture........

While I'm waiting I'm desperately trying to work out how to add events to my charity's website. I'd say it's good to learn a new skills - if it wasnt for the grey hairs it's creating. LOL

Hope to see you soon. :-)

Tyce
Edited by Tyce on 23 January 2021 08:36:23

Travisina
Hi Tyce,

I'm here, trying to stay safe. Very lucky to have a new full time job working from home, and cutting down the number of times I go out to only once or twice per week, started going to the supermarket when it opens at 7.00am, to avoid crowds. It's scary out there...
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Hi Tyce,

I'm here, trying to stay safe. Very lucky to have a new full time job working from home, and cutting down the number of times I go out to only once or twice per week, started going to the supermarket when it opens at 7.00am, to avoid crowds. It's scary out there...

So very pleased to hear you have a new job. :-)

It must be insanely hard to be unable to go out but being safe is more important than anything. My heart bleeds for you.

Are most people over there wearing masks?

mrsbookmark
Hi everyone!
I'm around and still okay.
The cases are spreading in major cities, so school events are cancelled. No more basketball games or practice for daughter. Once again searching the internet for every craft activity known to man. But my parents got their first Covid vaccine shot today (USA).

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Hi Tyce,

Hi Tyce, it seems we are all learning new skills! Congratulaions on your new job Travisina! You must be very pleased. What is the job? I also have a new job - however it's the job I have been doing for over a year now - Registrar, in an acting up role. It was either apply for it or go back to my old grade and luckily I was successful.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

mrsbookmark
Travisina wrote:

Hi Tyce,

Hi Tyve! Hi Travisina!
Congrats on the new job.

M1795537 OC Virn
Mind if I join you?
You're not sulking, I hope?

meegat39
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi everyone!
The cases are spreading in major cities, so school events are cancelled. No more basketball games or practice for daughter. Once again searching the internet for every craft activity known to man. But my parents got their first Covid vaccine shot today (USA).

Hi Mrs Bookmark, so pleased for you that your parents have had the vaccine!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

mrsbookmark
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Mind if I join you?

Howdy!

Travisina
Hi everyone! Welcome, M... Virn.

Shall we start?
My views are my own.

Tyce
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi everyone!

That's not good. How old is your daughter? So pleased to hear your parents got a vaccine shot. So many hopes on this vaccine. I'm not religious but I'm praying none the less.

ClareGC
Hi everyone! Just started! Smile
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

meegat39
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Mind if I join you?

Of course, we don' mind, welcome!!

M1795537 OC Virn
mrsbookmark wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Mind if I join you?

Howdy!

Thought it was time I kept an eye on what the rebels are doing over there.
You're not sulking, I hope?

mrsbookmark
starting....

Obsidian
Hi there Tyce, Travisina, meegat, mrsbookmark. How is everyone? Great news Travisina and for your parents mrsbookmark.
This end, my year is filling up, but will Forever Avon be part of it????
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Mind if I join you?

The more the merrier. Welcome. :-)

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi Tyce,

So very pleased to hear you have a new job. :-)

It must be insanely hard to be unable to go out but being safe is more important than anything. My heart bleeds for you.

Are most people over there wearing masks?

Most - but not all. And some numpties wear theirs only over their mouths. And some refuse, without having a valid reason. Sigh.
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.05 seconds
31,251,847 unique visits since 8th January 2014