Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles rewatch 11.X Remnants
ClareGC
I love this episode, and thought I could remember it well... nope, lol.

I had to reply to a couple of texts (I really should turn my phone off!), so now I'm not sure if I missed how most of the crew died and Avon got shot. I'm assume I'm not meant to know the story yet (and I suspect they may not hae actually died).

I love how Avon likes drinking the 'industrial cleanser'. It sounds smooth, haha. Probably Illegal's a good name Smile
Edited by ClareGC on 18 January 2021 19:59:57
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

BradPaula
People will just think I have very low standards! LOL
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
Very low standards. Some ladies here would disagree Wink

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

I had to reply to a couple of texts (I really should turn my phone off!), so now I'm not sure if I missed how most of the crew died and Avon got shot. I'm assume I'm not meant to know the story yet (and I suspect they may not hae actually died).

I love how Avon likes drinking the 'industrial cleanser'. It sounds smooth, haha. Probably Illegal's a good name Smile

We should try to recreate it!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

It's a great line Grin
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

ClareGC
BradPaula wrote:

I'm still laughing at that! Jenna couldn't say that with a straight face Wink

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

We did at Return to Gauda Prime One in 2011. Champagne, white and red wine, orange juice- we took all the bottles from dinner and into the hotel lobby and mixed them until we didn't care any more.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

We did at Return to Gauda Prime One in 2011. Champagne, white and red wine, orange juice- we took all the bottles from dinner and into the hotel lobby and mixed them until we didn't care any more.

And the answer was 42.

ClareGC
BradPaula wrote:

Started. Had a mad dash locating this disc! Hello.

I have it on the Big Finish App Smile Instantly playable on my phone or laptop, and completely easy to copy to e.g. my mp3 player. Big Finish is such a great company!

trevor travis
When in Season B is this supposed to take place?

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Fantastic! Sorry to have missed it.

Have you ever made B7 character cocktails? You take an ingredient for each letter of their name, and mix...
So for example:
VILA = Vodka, Ice, Lemonade, Advocaat
AVON = Absinthe, Vodka, Orange juice, Nesquik
...etc
My views are my own.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Some time before Pressure Point, 'cos Gan's in it!
My views are my own.

trevor travis
I wonder what would have happened had Avon and Jenna left Blake behind in Cygnus Alpha.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Some time before Pressure Point, 'cos Gan's in it!

Ah, good point!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I wonder what would have happened had Avon and Jenna left Blake behind in Cygnus Alpha.

Probably something like this. I enjoy speculating, and that's one of the reasons I like this ep.

My views are my own.

Ellen York
trevor travis wrote:

They talk about Gan so it has to be early in the season.

BradPaula
ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Started. Had a mad dash locating this disc! Hello.

I have it on the Big Finish App Smile Instantly playable on my phone or laptop, and completely easy to copy to e.g. my mp3 player. Big Finish is such a great company!

We know! Brad and me with Jason Haigh-Ellery.

i.imgur.com/ctsIyjy.jpg

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

I think I've drunk it before. I may be mistaken though, as those nights aren't so easy to recall.

It's not the kind of recipe that's likely to be written down, so we may need a little trial and error Smile

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Fantastic! Sorry to have missed it.

Have you ever made B7 character cocktails? You take an ingredient for each letter of their name, and mix...
So for example:
VILA = Vodka, Ice, Lemonade, Advocaat
AVON = Absinthe, Vodka, Orange juice, Nesquik
...etc

That sounds dangerous. Hmmm A Del Grant- vodka straight up with a squeeze of lemon juice- and GINGER!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

They probably would have fared a lot better.....

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
35,867,862 unique visits since 8th January 2014