Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 23

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D12: Warlord - Sat 21st November
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - D12: Warlord - Saturday 21st Nov 2020
9.00am UK time
8.00pm Australia time


Avon is trying to out-Blake Blake, by setting up an alliance of Warlords to fight the Federation.
Will he succeed? (This is B7, take a wild guess)

.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Tyce
Sorry guys I'm not gonna make it. I'm right in the middle of something. Enjoy the show see you next week bye .
 
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Sorry guys I'm not gonna make it. I'm right in the middle of something. Enjoy the show see you next week bye .

Ah, sorry not to see you, Tyce. Hope you're okay?

I'm just making breakfast, back soon.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Sorry guys I'm not gonna make it. I'm right in the middle of something. Enjoy the show see you next week bye .


Sorry to miss you Tyce. It must be an extra special middle-of thing to keep you away.

Will catch up with you soon. Mxx
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Sorry guys I'm not gonna make it. I'm right in the middle of something. Enjoy the show see you next week bye .

Ah, sorry not to see you, Tyce. Hope you're okay?

I'm just making breakfast, back soon.


Pizza and salad this end with an excellent red wine, of course.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:

Sorry guys I'm not gonna make it. I'm right in the middle of something. Enjoy the show see you next week bye .


Hi Tyce, we'll miss your company. Hope it's a good something...! See you next week.
 
Tyce
Okay Plan B. Or is that back to Plan A, since I did originally intend to watch B7. Anyway Bunnings is closed so Im here. YAY.
 
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
Pizza and salad this end with an excellent red wine, of course.


What kind of pizza is it, Obsidian? Not a chicken-based on if you're having the red, I assume...
 
Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Okay Plan B. Or is that back to Plan A, since I did originally intend to watch B7. Anyway Bunnings is closed so Im here. YAY.


I think it closes at 7:00. Should be open 24/7.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Now, just because we talked about the squibs a couple of weeks ago...

i.imgur.com/4OjpP8H.png
 
Joe Dredd
i.imgur.com/o4v9DAA.png
 
Joe Dredd
i.imgur.com/MBHRjBm.png
 
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
Pizza and salad this end with an excellent red wine, of course.


What kind of pizza is it, Obsidian? Not a chicken-based on if you're having the red, I assume...


Neither has any meat. Avocado, olives capsicum, mushrooms that sort of thing. Like a piece?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Okay Plan B. Or is that back to Plan A, since I did originally intend to watch B7. Anyway Bunnings is closed so Im here. YAY.


I think it closes at 7:00. Should be open 24/7.

Agreed. I thought it was open till 9pm but just as I was about to leave I decided to google it to be sure and found out that as you say it closes at 7.
 
Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:

Okay Plan B. Or is that back to Plan A, since I did originally intend to watch B7. Anyway Bunnings is closed so Im here. YAY.


Ooh, I hope you don't have anything that needs urgently repairing Tyce. All good? Good to have you here anyway.
 
ClareGC
Hi Travisina, Obsidian, Joe. Sorry your thing's off, but glad you could make it, Tyce.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
Obsidian


Ah, yes. As long as they're not damp. Will keep an eye out in future, Joe. How are you BTW?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
Pizza and salad this end with an excellent red wine, of course.


What kind of pizza is it, Obsidian? Not a chicken-based on if you're having the red, I assume...


Neither has any meat. Avocado, olives capsicum, mushrooms that sort of thing. Like a piece?


Actually, that sounds rather good!
 
Tyce
How is everybody?
 
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
Pizza and salad this end with an excellent red wine, of course.


What kind of pizza is it, Obsidian? Not a chicken-based on if you're having the red, I assume...



Neither has any meat. Avocado, olives capsicum, mushrooms that sort of thing. Like a piece?


Actually, that sounds rather good!


Sorry I haven't perfected the matter transmission yet, Joe.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
29,471,340 unique visits since 8th January 2014