Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,244
· Newest Rebel: paulboy

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D5: Animals - Sat 3rd October
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - D5: Animals - Saturday 3rd Oct 2020
10.00am UK time (BST)
7.00pm Australia time

Scorpio now has a working teleport and a stardrive, thanks to Doctor Who. Now they want help from another scientist - Dayna's former tutor...

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
Animals..... aaahhhhhhhh!

Tyce
Before I forget, we change our clocks tonight (no not into bunny rabbits LOL were not magicians - we're just going forward an hour), anyway this means that next week the Rewatch will be at 8pm in Australia.

Joe Dredd
Thanks for the reminder Tyce.

But what do I do with all these carrots I bought?

Tyce
Joe Dredd wrote:

Ummm..... eat them and get great night vision.... LOL

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Before I forget, we change our clocks tonight (no not into bunny rabbits LOL were not magicians - we're just going forward an hour), anyway this means that next week the Rewatch will be at 8pm in Australia.

Unless you want to keep it at 7.00pm and we adjust the UK time accordingly? Our clocks go back on 25th October.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

I found out recently that there's no truth in that - it was British propaganda during WW2! In order that Hitler wouldn't find out that we had radar, eating carrots was given as the explanation why our pilots could see in the dark!

Travisina
Sorry all - won't be able to do this rewatch. Domestic emergency Sad

I'll catch up with the threat later, looking forward to missing Animals, LOL.

However, here's H.E Cooper's excellent blog - shock horror - she LIKED it!! VisualMutterings - B7 Animals

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Unless you want to keep it at 7.00pm and we adjust the UK time accordingly? Our clocks go back on 25th October.

Actually for me personally I'd much rather 8pm - but how do other Aussies feel?

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

I found out recently that there's no truth in that - it was British propaganda during WW2! In order that Hitler wouldn't find out that we had radar, eating carrots was given as the explanation why our pilots could see in the dark!

LOL I thought that these days it was common knowledge that this was propaganda.... hence my joke.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Sorry all - won't be able to do this rewatch. Domestic emergency Sad

I'll catch up with the threat later, looking forward to missing Animals, LOL.

However, here's H.E Cooper's excellent blog - shock horror - she LIKED it!! VisualMutterings - B7 Animals

You will be missed.

I hope all our UK friends are staying safe. :-)

Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:

8pm could work. Dinner is definitely out of the way by then.

Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

LOL I thought that these days it was common knowledge that this was propaganda.... hence my joke.

Apparently "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" was actually an advertising slogan.

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Hi Tyce, Travisina, Joe Dredd n'all

The time doesn't bother me too much but 8pm will definitely suit me better for next week because I have to go out earlier and can then, hopefully, get home in time. Wouldn't be do-able for 7pm.

Don't know if Og and his mates are into carrots. Probably the Vitamin A would keep their coats nice and glossy. People believe all kinds of propaganda and marketing ploys, like walking 10,000 steps a day...

Hope the the family thing isn't too much of an problem Travisina.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
Started. :-)

Joe Dredd
Hi Obsidian! Hi Tyce! Hi Meegat! And Hi Ro, we can see you too!

meegat39
Hi Obsidian, Tyce, Travisina and Joe Dredd
I've started... I hope you are all well
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Tyce
"Nothing mad about Justin" thems famous last words.....

Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:

Started. :-)

Ooh, okay. Hitting the button.

Joe Dredd
We've taken off from a planet... it's vitally important we don't look where we're going but watch the planet recede into the distance...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
28,994,809 unique visits since 8th January 2014