Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 997
· Newest Rebel: AVALON

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [16 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [17 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 116
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Colin Rewatch - Aftermath
Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening everyone Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
meegat39
Orac, you will have to handle it ... get us down!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
meegat39
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Good evening everyone Grin


Evening SD!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
littlesue
meegat39 wrote:

Orac, you will have to handle it ... get us down!


Alan Lake and Stuart Fell are being nasty
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
meegat39
littlesue wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Avon's out cold, sound about right?


He's just telling Orac to 'Get us down'


I think you're still a smidge ahead of me!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
littlesue
meegat39 wrote:

littlesue wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Avon's out cold, sound about right?


He's just telling Orac to 'Get us down'


I think you're still a smidge ahead of me!


He's just fallen out of the capsule
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
littlesue
Yay, Dayna!!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
meegat39
No more fast forwarding for me, I want towatch ALL of this wonderful episode!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
littlesue
meegat39 wrote:

No more fast forwarding for me, I want towatch ALL of this wonderful episode!


Dayna has just said hello to Avon..and I thought, back then, hello, this is different!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
clareblues1
Apparently Chris Boucher thought of Dayna as like the Leela character in Dr Who...
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
littlesue
here we go..keep an eye on the cliff at the back
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
clareblues1
littlesue wrote:

here we go..keep an eye on the cliff at the back


I blinked... lol
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
re. the National Trust joke that will probably roll on for months...

Its down to a bad experience myself, trevor travis, Brad and Paula had in trying to gain entry to a NT site near where I live. There was a very forceful lady at the front desk who virtually demanded, complete with raised voice and aggresive posture, that we join the organisation. She wouldn't allow her colleagues to sell us entry tickets or even speak while she was going through the 'hard sell' routine, and she got really annoyed when I coolly said 'thank you, but no' at the end of it. When she turned on Brad and Paula, and they declined because they are not resident in this country to visit any of the attractions, she became deeply indignant and pointed out to them that the NT has an American branch that they should join anyway for when they "pop across to Canada" every couple of months. It was all quite hilarious, all the more so the more indignant and outraged this lady became at our resistance...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
meegat39
Who did Dayna mean when she said "I should have killed him"??
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
littlesue
Pearl earrings, pearl necklace, long white dress high heel shoes...just what an evil baddie requires
Edited by littlesue on 22 April 2014 20:01:40
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Hugbot
I can see the C ... which is a blue wobbly thing where mermaids live in.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
I believe this is Bamburgh Sands...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
littlesue
meegat39 wrote:

Who did Dayna mean when she said "I should have killed him"??


You know...I just thought that too.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Hugbot
Marcus Cole said something similar in World Without End #2:
Susan: How did you know they were coming?
Marcus: Didn't. But right now would be the worst time to be discovered, so it was logical it would happen now.
 
clareblues1
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

re. the National Trust joke that will probably roll on for months...

Its down to a bad experience myself, trevor travis, Brad and Paula had in trying to gain entry to a NT site near where I live. There was a very forceful lady at the front desk who virtually demanded, complete with raised voice and aggresive posture, that we join the organisation. She wouldn't allow her colleagues to sell us entry tickets or even speak while she was going through the 'hard sell' routine, and she got really annoyed when I coolly said 'thank you, but no' at the end of it. When she turned on Brad and Paula, and they declined because they are not resident in this country to visit any of the attractions, she became deeply indignant and pointed out to them that the NT has an American branch that they should join anyway for when they "pop across to Canada" every couple of months. It was all quite hilarious, all the more so the more indignant and outraged this lady became at our resistance...


Not a nice introduction...and not a good advert for the NT either...
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
12,115,249 unique visits since 8th January 2014