Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D3: Traitor - Sat 19th September
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Got to wonder about the time frame for the reappearance of You-Know-Who and the new pacification program.

Yes, how much time has passed between 'Terminal' and this ep? Feels like it should be months.

It does.

I also wonder when they went wardrobe shopping.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
While this episode as a whole never did a lot for me, as a kid I loved the swimming under water part. I used to be able to swim under water for 40 meters before coming up for air. I always tried for the extra 10 meter so I could say I could have made that swim. Never made it damn it.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Our first set of rebels since Rumours! And, of course, it's not the crew Wink

I love Hunda and his merry men. And the military style music.

I always think he was very brave but completely bonkers to attempt that swim!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
They must have had quite a budget for this ep - lots and lots of location filming, water tanks, more than the usual number of extras...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Obsidian
trevor travis wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Got to wonder about the time frame for the reappearance of You-Know-Who and the new pacification program.

It must have been happening BEFORE Terminal, because I get the impression this isn't long after Power and Terminal/Rescue/Power happened in quick succession.

Well, our doll has evidently been a busy girl.

trevor travis
Number to note from last week: 26.

It was the number of Gunn Sar's kills (although there was some debate about one of them). If someone has killed the same number of people this week, it suggests she was Gunn Sar's perfect match Wink

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

While this episode as a whole never did a lot for me, as a kid I loved the swimming under water part. I used to be able to swim under water for 40 meters before coming up for air. I always tried for the extra 10 meter so I could say I could have made that swim. Never made it damn it.

Ooh, well done! I'm a rubbish swimmer, probably couldn't manage 40 centimeters underwater.
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

meegat39
Avon's looking handsome today!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

They must have had quite a budget for this ep - lots and lots of location filming, water tanks, more than the usual number of extras...

Yes, and the fact that the officers were all quite well-known TV actors at the time.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

It must have been happening BEFORE Terminal, because I get the impression this isn't long after Power and Terminal/Rescue/Power happened in quick succession.

So the President of the Federation was already setting up an alternative persona before Terminal?
My views are my own.

Tyce
That 'announcer' sounded remarkably like Orac. LOL

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Ain't he just?

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Ooh, well done! I'm a rubbish swimmer, probably couldn't manage 40 centimeters underwater.

LOL

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Steady!
My views are my own.

Joe Dredd
Hi everyone!

I'm here but not. Just got in but have to sort something else out.

And shalom! (I hope that's right, that's all I know unless I throw in an 'Oy vey!' and something about schmutter...

Obsidian
Mud, glorious mud, there's nothing quite like it...

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

And Soolin is looking lovely this week.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

That 'announcer' sounded remarkably like Orac. LOL

It's a shame Tudders has such a distinctive voice. They should have got one of the crew to do it!
My views are my own.

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

I like Soolin's confidence. She's only been on the crew for a minute, but already she's lounging in the comfy chair and not bowing down to Avon. Avon has met his Alpha match.

She's more Avon than Avon in Derek.

Avon's become Blake so Soolin has to be Avon.

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Ain't he just?

*Drool* I find it annoying when Tarrant wears Avon's studded tunic, it feels wrong and in my opinion it doesn't suit him in the same way it suits Avon *double drool*

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.06 seconds
35,160,912 unique visits since 8th January 2014