Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 1
JustBrad

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D3: Traitor - Sat 19th September
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello friends! Glad to be here, sorry to be a little late. I've started... I hope you are all well. Travisina, is your area in lockdown again or is the Synagogue closed due to the rule of 6...?

It's open, but with limited numbers - we're allowed up to 25 max at any service. New Year and Yom Kippur are always oversubscribed, so we had to sign up in advance for up to 3 services. I'm going to 2 tomorrow (second day New Year) and 2 on Yom Kippur.

Well I am sorry you didn't get to go today but thankful you can go tomorrow and Yom Kippur. I confess my information on jewish festivals etc is sadly lacking so won' pretend to know what that is. I hope we don't end up in national lockdown again though, but if it's necessary...
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Avon seems a bit stressed this week.

All those bonks to his noggin in Power Shower might have affected him.

mrsbookmark
I like Soolin's confidence. She's only been on the crew for a minute, but already she's lounging in the comfy chair and not bowing down to Avon. Avon has met his Alpha match.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello friends! Glad to be here, sorry to be a little late. I've started... I hope you are all well. Travisina, is your area in lockdown again or is the Synagogue closed due to the rule of 6...?

It's open, but with limited numbers - we're allowed up to 25 max at any service. New Year and Yom Kippur are always oversubscribed, so we had to sign up in advance for up to 3 services. I'm going to 2 tomorrow (second day New Year) and 2 on Yom Kippur.

Well I am sorry you didn't get to go today but thankful you can go tomorrow and Yom Kippur. I confess my information on jewish festivals etc is sadly lacking so won' pretend to know what that is. I hope we don't end up in national lockdown again though, but if it's necessary...

Thanks, Meegat. I too hope we don't have another national lockdown. Sigh.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

trevor travis
mrsbookmark wrote:

I like Soolin's confidence. She's only been on the crew for a minute, but already she's lounging in the comfy chair and not bowing down to Avon. Avon has met his Alpha match.

She's more Avon than Avon in Derek.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

The Helotrix landscape is wonderful. Very well chosen.

I love it, one of my fave B7 locations. A change from the ubiquitous quarries, and the moody weather works well.
I also love the whole look of this ep - the Fed HQ, their uniforms. The only thing I don't like appears later...

It's a good story.

Although it's not a deep story, it's a good story. The officers' outfits are great (other outfits are annoying). And I like Soolin's input as she's good leavening material for Avon.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
mrsbookmark wrote:

She's great, and she and Avon work well together in later eps.
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Obsidian
trevor travis wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

Absolutely!

trevor travis
There's chess in three of four of the Robert Holmes B7 episodes.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

Grin
My views are my own.

Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

Yeah. People who say they can't see the point of Soolin are missing something.

trevor travis
Our first set of rebels since Rumours! And, of course, it's not the crew Wink

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Now there's a good question for a B7 quiz! Which ep doesn't have chess?
My views are my own.

meegat39
mrsbookmark wrote:

I was just thinking that the fact that Avon and Soolin were both lounging in the comfy chairs seems to imply they were higher status within the crew than the others. Only this episode though?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Now there's a good question for a B7 quiz! Which ep doesn't have chess?

Killer, I think (unless I've missed it).

Gambit has speed chess.
The Feds play chess here.
Egrorian and Pinder play chess in Orbit.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I love Hunda and his merry men. And the military style music.
My views are my own.

Obsidian
Got to wonder about the time frame for the reappearance of You-Know-Who and the new pacification program.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Got to wonder about the time frame for the reappearance of You-Know-Who and the new pacification program.

Yes, how much time has passed between 'Terminal' and this ep? Feels like it should be months.
My views are my own.

Obsidian
trevor travis wrote:

The crew are rebels but not rabble.

trevor travis
Obsidian wrote:

It must have been happening BEFORE Terminal, because I get the impression this isn't long after Power and Terminal/Rescue/Power happened in quick succession.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
35,159,989 unique visits since 8th January 2014