Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,236
· Newest Rebel: amp19777

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Diana Rigg RIP
trevor travis
Gutting news that Dame Diana Rigg has died at the age of 82.

A hugely celebrated and successful actress, who of course, was Emma Peel in the Avengers.

Deva
Very sad news indeed.

I seem to remember that there is a wonderful close-up photo of Dame Diana on stage with Paul Darrow in 1965, in Paul's autobiography.
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

One Spare Part
A fabulous actor with a great range. Incredibly skilled. Such a loss.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

briggsy1
i can't believe she has died so soon after Honor Blackman. I was only watching her only a couple of days ago in All Creatures Great and Small the remake version. it seems unreal. I always see her in my mind's eye as young, like she was in The Avengers. Same with Richard Beckinsale and James Beck - though, of course, they both died young.

JustBrad
Gutted.... but... not only did she have a good innings, she was still batting to the very end, and hit a six in one of her last major roles in Game of Thrones.
She actually appears in projects that don't have a release date until next year.

RIP, Dame Dianna. And well done. Well done, indeed.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Shuskara
The Avengers was too early for me yet recall an impressive performance in James Bond.

Like others saw her in GOT too.

Always to me seemed a nice person as well as a good actress.

BradPaula
Absolutely devastated! She was such a role model for a young girl as Mrs. Peel. She was to me! And her work on Game of Thrones- she out-shown all the other actors! So sad. What an actress! RIP

The problem with aging is that parts of your childhood keep crumbling away and this was a big part of my childhood- Mrs. Peel / Diana Rigg
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
rip, my fave bond film...and nell gwnn in Morecambe and wise

thewayback7
RIP. I loved the way she played Emma Peel, so cool. Apparently she got the role because she hit the hardest during the audition.

3.bp.blogspot.com/-EFfUMDPELOE/X1s3E361TII/AAAAAAAAFew/saPNVfvSaLAAajRrx859RAhWzWe1GA6VgCNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/emma%2Bpeeler.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com/-skiig-CbX9o/XfOqzA9IWjI/AAAAAAAAD0Y/yqZk1O9F04c-6Tk0lHt8Cj2wseLpBnx3QCNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/surfeit%2B1.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com/-xgXNEdUY8R8/XfnDm5DEyYI/AAAAAAAAD10/7yI4EiNgbVgpA3L-L5PFP5sqw-y6PN-FACNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/diana%2Bwatch%2B1969.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.37 seconds
28,269,647 unique visits since 8th January 2014