Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Relisten - Warship
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Different type of alien in this one, isn't there? The pizzas have been replaced by metallic scuttling thingies...

The 'mechanica foe' direction of the plot is interesting, and more so because aliens taking on human form is a regular BF trope that I would have expected them to stick to...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
I guess very soon we'll get information about Cavan Scott's first Libby Chronicles as the new David Richardson. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Vila, you let them in?!!"
"Only one or two..."

Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Action Jenna Grin

Finally. How many years did we wait to hear fully fleshed out characterizations of our characters? And we finally get to have Jenna and Cally up to their full potential. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Vila's doing OK... apart from letting one of the aliens into life support.... whooops!!!! Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode neatly avoids the issue of the location and shape of the minefield, or what sort of mines they are!

trevor travis
The Aliens in this sound like the talking plant in the Adventure Game Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Are all the aliens called Audrey?

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This episode neatly avoids the issue of the location and shape of the minefield, or what sort of mines they are!

Drat, I forgot to include "minefield" in my list of banned words.

Shame Henry couldn't join us for this one Grin Grin Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

No, you only mentioned not pointing out how this is a very short war Grin

trevor travis
This is a good script. Just as in the series, Servie is as sneaky as a snake Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is a good script. Just as in the series, Servie is as sneaky as a snake Grin

Not all that sneaky - she always fails! Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

No, you only mentioned not pointing out how this is a very short war Grin

DOn't mention the war! I did once, but I got away with it.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Not all that sneaky - she always fails! Grin

She survives the 52 episodes... unlike almost everyone else. I can her imagine her ending up as President again...

BradPaula
Curses, foiled again. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

She survives the 52 episodes... unlike almost everyone else. I can her imagine her ending up as President again...

Not in Lucifer Grin

trevor travis
And now we dovetail into "Aftermath"... I think all of Avon, Cally, VIla and Zen have the same lines in both....

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Not in Lucifer Grin

Shsush, spoilers... I will read it eventually Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

...I will read it eventually Grin

Have you bought the book yet?

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

And now we dovetail into "Aftermath"... I think all of Avon, Cally, VIla and Zen have the same lines in both....

That's my favorite parts of the audios. How they drop little bits of the original series into the BF audios for the old fans. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,175,430 unique visits since 8th January 2014