Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,236
· Newest Rebel: amp19777

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia C10: Ultraworld - Sat 8th August
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - C10: Ultraworld - Saturday 8th August 2020
10.00am UK time (BST)
7.00pm Australia time

Bad jokes, the Blue Man Group and a giant brain. What's not to like about this episode?

Edited by Travisina on 02 August 2020 19:14:07
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Rewatch Australia - C10: Ultraworld - Saturday 8th August 2020
10.00am UK time (BST)
7.00pm Australia time

Bad jokes, the Blue Man Group and a giant brain. What's not to like about this episode?

LOL

I hope everyone is well. Last I heard things in the UK are getting better, is this true?

Travisina
Hi Tyce!

Some things are better, some the same, some worse... things change almost on a daily basis - different towns on & off lockdown to control local spikes (this week Preston, last week Greater Manchester).

On a personal level, things are worse because I'm being made redundant Sad
TBH I've been expecting it after 4 months on furlough, but it's still a buggeration. Sigh.

Hope all's well with you? From what I've been reading, things are pretty bad in parts of Australia?

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Hi Tyce!

Some things are better, some the same, some worse... things change almost on a daily basis - different towns on & off lockdown to control local spikes (this week Preston, last week Greater Manchester).

On a personal level, things are worse because I'm being made redundant Sad
TBH I've been expecting it after 4 months on furlough, but it's still a buggeration. Sigh.

Hope all's well with you? From what I've been reading, things are pretty bad in parts of Australia?

OMGosh Travisina, I am sorry to hear that. Who the heck can afford to be laid off at this time (or any time for that matter)? I cant remember what it is that you do but if it was a job you loved that's even worse. Do they at least have some kind of support package (limited consolation I'm sure but something.)

It's bad here in the state of Victoria. No where near the numbers you have though. 466 case yesterday and 12 deaths (this is approximately a per day average) so they locked all of Victoria down. NSW and ACT (ACT is where Obsidian and I are) are kind of in half lock down and poised. Victorians and people from NSW and ACT have been banned from the rest of the country. Which is both deadly serious and rather funny. We do have support packages for those who have lost their job.
Edited by Tyce on 08 August 2020 09:54:52

mrsbookmark
Hi Tyce and Travisina!

So sorry to hear about your job Travisina. That really sucks.

Travisina
Hi again Tyce, Hi Mrs B!

Yeah, it sucks. Trying to figure out what to do next - the process is all still ongoing (I've got a Consultation Meeting on Monday with the bosses). Not a happy bunny at the moment. Looking forward to this rewatch, though!

Tyce
Hello Mrs Bookmark, Is this all of us? Should we wait 5 minutes?

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Yes, let's give it five mins. Let's start at 10.05 local.

mrsbookmark
I can wait or start. I'll be around.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Hi again Tyce, Hi Mrs B!

Yeah, it sucks. Trying to figure out what to do next - the process is all still ongoing (I've got a Consultation Meeting on Monday with the bosses). Not a happy bunny at the moment. Looking forward to this rewatch, though!

I dont blame you. Spit the dummy here if you like.

Tyce
Oh Obsidian is here. Hi Obsidian.

Tyce
Oh and Clare GC. Hi.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

It's bad here in the state of Victoria. No where near the numbers you have though. 466 case yesterday and 12 deaths (this is approximately a per day average) so they locked all of Victoria down. NSW and ACT (ACT is where Obsidian and I are) are kind of in half lock down and poised. Victorians and people from NSW and ACT have been banned from the rest of the country. Which is both deadly serious and rather funny. We do have support packages for those who have lost their job.

Every country just seems to be making it up as we go along!

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi again Tyce, Hi Mrs B!

Oh, I will - trust me!

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Yes, let's give it five mins. Let's start at 10.05 local.

10.05 or 7.05 Aussie time it is.

Travisina
Are you with us, Clare and Obsidian?

Travisina
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi again Tyce, Hi Mrs B!

Oh, I will - trust me!

Meanwhile, I'm slaying spambots - very satisfying Angry

ClareGC
Hi everyone. I've just started the episode. (and pausing it for 5)

Very sorry to hear you're being made redundant, Travisina :-( These are awful times. Glad you can enjoy the rewatch though.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

mrsbookmark
Put DVD in . Got ice cream. Anyone else around?

Obsidian
Phew! Made it. Hi Travisina, Mrs. B, Tyce.

Just looking over your news Travisina. That's serious buggeration alright. It really annoys me how close to the wind companies must be sailing if they can't keep people on minimum wages at the very least. Very bad news.

Everyone else ok?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
28,269,682 unique visits since 8th January 2014