Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
M1795537 OC Virn

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Reading Pratchett: Thief of Time - 6th Aug 2020
Travisina
Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

Date: Thursday 6th August
Time: 7.45pm BST

All welcome to join us to discuss another Discworld book!
Edited by Travisina on 05 July 2020 06:20:54
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Travisina
Hi people - I'm here, but may be a bit late. Have just come off Zoom call with family, and need to make a quick supper and water the cucumbers. (This is not a euphamism)

See you in a bit...

M1795537 OC Virn
While I may have to break off to feed a hungry husband. Although he's getting used to feeding himself when it's a B7 night. I'll just put everything out ready. Back shortly.
You're not sulking, I hope?

stormypetrel
Iím here! But Iím playing with time myself tonight- Iím also not here, because Iím simultaneously at a quiz night somewhere else.

Is it just me who thinks this has the potential to go horribly wrong?

M1795537 OC Virn
Seems like you're doing OK so far, Stormy. Are you winning the quiz?

stormypetrel
Dunno. It doesnít officially start until 8. But so far I have been on a team which didnít lose once.

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

Dunno. It doesnít officially start until 8. But so far I have been on a team which didnít lose once.

Now that's where things might go horribly wrong....,

stormypetrel
The teams have shrunk this week too. Thereís two of us tonight, and it is widely known that Iím about as much use as a chocolate fire guard Sad

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

The teams have shrunk this week too. Thereís two of us tonight, and it is widely known that Iím about as much use as a chocolate fire guard Sad

"Do you have any scruples about cheating?"
Feel free to post your questions here Wink

Travisina
Just waiting for my soup to finish microwaving - back in a mo'

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

"Do you have any scruples about cheating?"
Feel free to post your questions here Wink

Itís gone up to three now... my scruples mainly involve the possibility of being caught Wink

M1795537 OC Virn
Why is everyone so down on chocolate fireguards? Or teapots? No scruples here about eating them. Also, cheating is expected, isn't it?

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Why is everyone so down on chocolate fireguards? Or teapots? No scruples about eating them. Cheating is expected, isn't it?

But the chocolate would go all speckly. Which admittedly wouldnít stop me eating it.

Travisina
True story - hubby once got a text from a friend of ours who was at a pub quiz. Needed to know which of the Thunderbirds characters wore the orange sash.

I'm not sure which was sadder - the fact that my husband knew instantly, or the fact that our friend knew that he would know!

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Why is everyone so down on chocolate fireguards? Or teapots? No scruples about eating them. Cheating is expected, isn't it?

But the chocolate would go all speckly. Which admittedly wouldnít stop me eating it.

Speaking of chocolate...

What did we think of 'Thief of Time?'

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

True story - hubby once got a text from a friend of ours who was at a pub quiz. Needed to know which of the Thunderbirds characters wore the orange sash.

I'm not sure which was sadder - the fact that my husband knew instantly, or the fact that our friend knew that he would know!

GrinGrin

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Speaking of chocolate...

What did we think of 'Thief of Time?'

It was all right, but a bit harder going than some of the others.

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Thanks to lockdown, we still haven't had our family Easter Egg hunt yet. The eggs are here waiting ( I haven't pinched even one) but if we don't eat them, they may well go all speckly, just as you say. Mind you, we once had to postpone the hunt to October, so maybe they'll be OK.

M1795537 OC Virn
Yet again, Pratchett comes up with his own take on reality:
'...nine tenths of the universe is, in fact, the paperwork...'

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Thanks to lockdown, we still haven't had our family Easter Egg hunt yet. The eggs are here waiting ( I haven't pinched even one) but if we don't eat them, they may well go all speckly, just as you say. Mind you, we once had to postpone the hunt to October, so maybe they'll be OK.

Speckled eggs are a thing though. Just claim itís the chocolate equivalent.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
29,541,032 unique visits since 8th January 2014