Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,227
· Newest Rebel: Avon2925

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [26 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 182
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles Relisten - Volume 3 The Armageddon Storm
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Excellent story. No wonder it won awards. Thanks everyone, and see you tomorrow and Wednesday. 'Night.

Well, it won an award against other Big Finish audios. Big Finish would have have won whatever. I sometimes have to hype things up for the speedway, so I'm good at identifying that kind of thing!

trevor travis
Thanks everyone - see you tomorrow, Wednesday, Saturday or next Monday!

Looking forward to Promises next Monday - a cracker of a story.
Edited by trevor travis on 29 June 2020 20:51:26

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Excellent story. No wonder it won awards. Thanks everyone, and see you tomorrow and Wednesday. 'Night.

Well, it won an award against other Big Finish audios. Big Finish would have have won whatever. I sometimes have to hype things up for the speedway, so I'm good at identifying that kind of thing!

Paula hyping the Ginger One, surely not Happy

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Not Paula, but Big Finish. All this "award-winning Armageddon Storm" stuff, which I think all it did was get placed above several other Big Finish releases.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Not Paula, but Big Finish. All this "award-winning Armageddon Storm" stuff, which I think all it did was get placed above several other Big Finish releases.

Yeah, but we all know the judges were threatened with anonymous sealed envelopes containing photos of Welsh street signage Shock

Travisina

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yeah, but we all know the judges were threatened with anonymous sealed envelopes containing photos of Welsh street signage Shock

GrinGrin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Travisina
Sorry to disappear for a while - phone call from Mum.
Have now finished catching up.

I really enjoyed that re-listen, though agree that my fave part is vol2 with Vila and Cally.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Grin Grin

Seriously, though, I do understand why some people love the Armageddon Storm. It's a great big, multi-part epic.

But for me, that's not quite B7. In particular, it's not the third season. In Season C, once you get past the establishing Aftermath/Powerplay, it's a series of one-off tales, which helps establish the crew don't have any kind of a purpose during this season. To put a great big multi-part epic within this season seems a bit weird.

I'd prefer three standalone Season C tales. In one, Cally is possessed, in another the Libby is boarded as Avon and Servie play a game of intergalactic cat and mouse, and in the third they are bored and manage to accidentally stumble into an adventure. That's Season C for me!
Edited by trevor travis on 29 June 2020 22:36:01

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
27,456,595 unique visits since 8th January 2014