Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,210
· Newest Rebel: Dave

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [20 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 177
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha: Down and Safe 25/05/2020
Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

My Bank Holiday has improved immeasurably with this!

Although it proves I’ve finally lost it, because I spent this morning carefully ironing my shirt so I looked respectable to tune in, before it occurred to me that nobody can see me...

I've gone one better - finally got round to colouring my hair this morning, in order to look nice!

I’m glad it’s not just me Grin Although I’m sure you looked fine before!

I didn't. I really didn't. I looked like the wreck of the Hesperus.
But I look much better now!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Travisina
Welshbungyman wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

I'm a bit behind because of the time difference. I've had tea and a chocolate muffin with the Mat Irvine interview.

Lovely to have you join us Ellen

Hi Ellen!

Travisina
Welshbungyman wrote:

Loving the Brian interview......

We've set aside the whole day, snacks are in (Doritos, dips, chocolate etc). The idea of a Jenna spin off definitely has legs.

@Travisina - Becky had me colour her hair yesterday as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying it, credit to Brian and Ian for organising.

Jon & Becky

Hi Jon & Becky - I too had my hair done by my husband. Salon Hubby did very well!

Having to take screen breaks between interviews, so will be catching up later with the ones I've missed. But isn't it a great way to spend Bank Holiday?!

Travisina
Now watching interview with Sasha Mitchell (Arlen). She's fab Smile
Sasha Mitchell

Welshbungyman
Travisina wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:

Loving the Brian interview......

We've set aside the whole day, snacks are in (Doritos, dips, chocolate etc). The idea of a Jenna spin off definitely has legs.

@Travisina - Becky had me colour her hair yesterday as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying it, credit to Brian and Ian for organising.

Jon & Becky

Hi Jon & Becky - I too had my hair done by my husband. Salon Hubby did very well!

Having to take screen breaks between interviews, so will be catching up later with the ones I've missed. But isn't it a great way to spend Bank Holiday?!

Agreed - fantastic way to spend the Bank Holiday Smile

Travisina
And straight on to the last episode, with the lovely Michael Keating!

Welshbungyman
@Travasina,

I think we're on the same timeline Smile

One Spare Part
trevor travis wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

I am really enjoying this. I didn't think I would. It is lovely to see everyone engaging with the subject with such enthusiasm. It is great to know that the fans enjoyment is reflected by that of the participants.
And I would really love to hear the Jenna Stannis Chronicles. Sally is just so much in the right place now to do further justice to the character.
Fantastic.

More Jenna would be great, but I think you'd probably have to involve Michael as Vila as well. He played the most popular character of the surviving actors. A PGP involving them, plus Steven Pacey as Tarrant and maybe Glynis playing a different character would have a real chance of shifting enough units. EDIT: Wondering if you could get Jan Chappell in there as well, and have Stephen and Brian playing guest characters. Get all the surviving actors involved, while they are still in the profession.

Oh yeah of course! I wouldn't exclude anyone! Not even the headless killer android !
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Travisina
Welshbungyman wrote:

@Travasina,

I think we're on the same timeline Smile

Grin

stormypetrel
Just finished watching. Thanks ever so much, Ian, for organising this, and Brian for prodding you, and all the participants for joining in. I’ve really enjoyed it. Smile

Welshbungyman
Roll on the rewatch @ 7:00.

Currently watching Gold

Travisina
Welshbungyman wrote:

Currently watching Gold

Currently cooking dinner. A girl's gotta eat, you know!

Welshbungyman
Travisina wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:

Currently watching Gold

Currently cooking dinner. A girl's gotta eat, you know!

Grin Have home made lasagna going in the oven now

Ellen York
Just finished the interview with Michael. It was so adorable that his wife was in it too.

Travisina
Ellen York wrote:

Just finished the interview with Michael. It was so adorable that his wife was in it too.

Yes, isn't she lovely? They're so sweet together Smile

Anniew
OMG. We could have lost Michael. I’m so glad he survived. That was a lovely interview.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Watched everything else as it was coming out, but had to do something, so just caught up on the Michael interview. It was lovely.

clanger68
What a fantastic event that was, well done to Ian and all concerned.

and that was the quickest trip home after an event I have ever had!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
GanMiniMe
That was fantastic, huge huge thanks to Ian (and Brian) for organising that.

Speaking of Brian... SPOILER ALERT! Inspired by something he said in his interview, guess what? I’ve written a fanfic!! I think I may have a problem...

“I don’t think I like this,” said Vila, looking nervously around him. They had teleported down to the surface, at the correct time and, apparently, the correct co-ordinates. But the location- a narrow alley between two dingy buildings- was deserted and eerily quiet. In the far distance was the unpleasant echo of drunken shouting.
Blake ignored him; Avon opened his mouth to say something biting, but sudden crunch of footfall on uneven ground just four feet from them made them all jump out of their skins.

“Theresa?” Asked Blake quickly, trying to keep the shock of the figure’s sudden appearance out of his voice. The cloaked, hooded figure stood still and inclined her head. Silently, she beckoned with a gloved finger and, not bothering to see if they would follow, began to walk down another alley. The others followed, Avon warily bringing up the rear with his hand on his gun. This was clearly not the most affluent part of the city. In the dark of the unlit street Avon could hardly see her. She was tall, but that was about all he could make out. The message ORAC had intercepted did not give much away, except that she had information about the president of the Federation. Information that could, in the right circumstances, prove
an invaluable means of leverage.

After ten minutes or so they had made their way further into the outskirts of the city, and the various voices, making the usual racket that can be associated with intoxication and anger were much nearer at hand. Somewhere was the sound of glass breaking and loud cheering. Next thing they knew they were in a shabby room with lots of seating areas. Occupying the largest armchair was another, older woman. She stood up and arranged her face into an expression of solicitous courtesy when she saw Blake and Vila- which wavered slightly under Avon’s narrow gaze.
Theresa leaned in and murmured. She nodded. Vila was looking at his surroundings, realisation dawning on his face. He turned to say something to the others, but Blake’s expression showed that for him, also, the penny had dropped.
“Only one at a time, gentlemen,” said the woman, politely but firmly. “Who’s first?”
“I will,” Said Vila eagerly, after the briefest if hesitations from the other two. Under the hood, which was still up and covering most of her face, the crimson lips gave a small smile.

“Payment before you go in, if you please,” Said the woman. Avon looked about to argue but Blake nodded and stepped forward.
“Don’t forget why we’re here,” he warned Vila as he followed Theresa’s dusky pink skirts and high-heeled boots up the creaking staircase. Blake sat down next to Avon. He opened his mouth, but a curt “Don’t say it,” from Blake cut him off.

Moments later, Vila came back down the stairs, very closely followed by those boots. His face, when it appeared, was a a white, perspiring mask of terror. As Theresa slowly came into view they could see that she had a hand against his back. They could safely assume it was holding a gun. Then, they saw her properly for the first time.
Holding Vila around the neck with the other hand, the hood of the cloak was pulled back to reveal a heavily made-up Travis. Blake couldn’t contain his reaction.

“Not again!”

(OK, I know it isn’t a script... but I couldn’t resist!)

BradPaula
Three cheers for Ian for organizing this and interviewing all of our favorites. It was memorable day and I hope everyone's charities benefited. Loved Brian's interview and it was heart-warming to hear mention of the 'ginger' mercenary in the Big Finish interview.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
26,876,227 unique visits since 8th January 2014