Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles Relisten - 1.2 Solitary
BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Michael doing his Avon impression! He did it again at RTGP1!

He did get the essence of the character I think.

He's an excellent voice actor. He played an additional character in 'The Armageddon Storm', and I had no idea it was Michael.

Yes, I had to listen a second time to realize it was Michael. He was in disc 2- Grant's friend.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I think you have to pretend that he's put on his leather-studded underpants on inside out and take it from there Wink

That's going to take a few hours to get that image out of my mind.

Need some brain bleach? Wink

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

He's an excellent voice actor. He played an additional character in 'The Armageddon Storm', and I had no idea it was Michael.

Yes, I had to listen a second time to realize it was Michael. He was in disc 2- Grant's friend.

Ah, we'll get there in a few weeks!

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I think you have to pretend that he's put on his leather-studded underpants on inside out and take it from there Wink

That's going to take a few hours to get that image out of my mind.

Need some brain bleach? Wink

I thought our fearless leader told us to drink it? Hiccup!

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Last time I heard this it was over the stuttering of a double-deckerís diesel engine, torn between not wanting to be late for work and wanting the traffic jam to last long enough to get to the end!

I remember listening to Volume 6 for the first time going to Newcastle with Paula and Brad in the car!

That was a day. I think I shouted at the end, Jenna's NOT dead! from the back seat. Ellen? You remember TT's back seat- going to Black park? What memories.

At least you had the back seat to yourself. I had to share with Brad and Huggy Smile

Travisina
Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Last time I heard this it was over the stuttering of a double-deckerís diesel engine, torn between not wanting to be late for work and wanting the traffic jam to last long enough to get to the end!

I remember listening to Volume 6 for the first time going to Newcastle with Paula and Brad in the car!

That was a day. I think I shouted at the end, Jenna's NOT dead! from the back seat. Ellen? You remember TT's back seat- going to Black park? What memories.

At least you had the back seat to yourself. I had to share with Brad and Huggy Smile

That must have been cosy!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

What was it you said? If you weren't good friends before, you were now? What a day. So glad we were able to do that and thanks to TT for volunteering his car.

Ellen York
Travisina wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

That must have been cosy!

That's one way of putting it. I was the rose between two thorns.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

What was it you said? If you weren't good friends before, you were now? What a day. So glad we were able to do that and thanks to TT for volunteering his car.

I couldn't find the power cells in those bushes.

stormypetrel
Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

If it helps, I was once passenger in the boot of a Land Rover containing 12 people and 3 dogs...

BradPaula
stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

If it helps, I was once passenger in the boot of a Land Rover containing 12 people and 3 dogs...

What a life you lead!

Ellen York
stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Okay, you win the crowded car competition Grin

stormypetrel
Ellen York wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Okay, you win the crowded car competition Grin

Grin

Ellen York
Interesting that Vila knows so many old Earth legends. Robin Hood, the Marie Celeste

meegat39
stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

That reminds me of my Dad's company van. We all used to sit in the back with no seatbelts, usually on the lumpy bit of the wheel arch. On a good day there were four of us crammed in the back with Mum and Dad in the front and it was only a small transit van. Would be highly illegal these days...
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

stormypetrel
Ellen York wrote:

Interesting that Vila knows so many old Earth legends. Robin Hood, the Marie Celeste

He likes stories. Heís said so before. So I expect heíd pick them up, somehow.

BradPaula
stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

He likes stories. Heís said so before. So I expect heíd pick them up, somehow.

True, but in the context ot this story, is it Vila's memories from his Grandmother or someone else's memories?

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

That reminds me of my Dad's company van. We all used to sit in the back with no seatbelts, usually on the lumpy bit of the wheel arch. On a good day there were four of us crammed in the back with Mum and Dad in the front and it was only a small transit van. Would be highly illegal these days...

When I was in primary school, my aunt used to drive us to school: 4 of us: me, my sister and my two cousins in the back seat of her Mini Minor. We fit in by alternating 'one leans forward, one leans back'. No seatbelts, of course. How did we ever survive the '60s?
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Ellen York
meegat39 wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

When I was a kid, we had a little convertible MG. My brother and I rode sitting on the shelf in the back that the convertible top folded into until we were too large to fit back there. That would also be very illegal now.

stormypetrel
meegat39 wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

My dad hired a van once to move a sofa, then decided weíd go for a day out afterwards. My parents and granny were in the cab so I was in the back- and I couldnít understand why he shouted every time I stood up and stuck my head through the partition because if heíd put me in the back it must be legal...Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
35,916,718 unique visits since 8th January 2014