Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,257
· Newest Rebel: onlyme

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [31 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 193
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 Facemasks
littlesue
My Daughter recently took delivery of a Face mask bearing an image of Marilyn Monroe and I thought, I wonder if anyone has got any Blake's 7 inspired ones. Maybe a starfield with a little Libby on it or a small B7 logo. Don't look at me...I failed my needlework 'O' Level!! Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

BradPaula
Want! We are told in America to wear masks in public now, and it may soon be the law, so why not wear a mask we can be proud of? You can also do character faces. I would like to put in an order for a Grant face mask. I'd be preoccupied trying to kiss the character from the inside!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

dragonq
Iíve got a little bit of B 7 fabric left....

stormypetrel
I could probably knit one, but I suspect that would be about as much use as a space helmet with a breathing hole in it...

Grade Four Ignorant
Redbubble have a selection here: https://www.redbu...search_box

Travisina

I like the teleport bracelet design!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7

My views are my own
VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Spaceresearcher
Nice Servalan mask. There's something almost poetic about that.

Obsidian
Spaceresearcher wrote:

The Servie mask is terrific. I've thought about getting it just for the hell of it. Haven't needed to wear one at all here (Canberra). There may be future events and such-like where it may be necessary, though. Does that sound like an excuse?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

The Servie mask is terrific. I've thought about getting it just for the hell of it. Haven't needed to wear one at all here (Canberra). There may be future events and such-like where it may be necessary, though. Does that sound like an excuse?

I am also tempted by the Servie mask. However, I already have three hand made ones a talented local lady made for me which I bought for £2.50 each. With postage, the Service mask will set me back upwards or £14.00. A little overpriced??
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

briggsy1
Not sure about the Blake's charges mask. I would be a bit worried that anyone meeting me would mistake me for a convicted paedophile!

Supreme Commander

I like the idea of a Blake's 7 mask but didn't like any of the designs enough to pay those prices. As a matter of principle I wouldn't buy the Keiller mask since the artist hasn't even bothered to check the spelling of his name (he's written it as 'Keillor'!!) Angry

I do have a Dalek mask though sadly it's on a light brown background which I don't particularly like. I do have a lovely one of planets on a background of far-off stars but will be looking to increase my collection. One also needs to think about colour co-ordination of course - don't want the mask to clash with my clothes!! Wink

Deva
My series 4 opening titles 'Space Mode Deep' face mask finally arrived from Redbubble today and while rather expensive for what it is, it is very cool. (Well to me, anyway, the trouble and strife hasn't seen it yet...)
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

Orac v zen
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

I am also tempted by the Servie mask. However, I already have three hand made ones a talented local lady made for me which I bought for £2.50 each. With postage, the Service mask will set me back upwards or £14.00. A little overpriced??

Hi was they blakes 7 any pics and if so would lady make me 3?
Thanks
Seek-locate-destroy (B7)
I Plan To Live Forever Or Die Trying! (B7)
Give me Maximum power!! (B7)
CAN YOU FEEL THE VIBES,,,,,,BABY,,yeah (Kawasaki Versys 650)
Go For The Head!!!! (Shaun of the Dead)

Lee Bagnall
I instantly thought guard masks rather than the cloth masks we're being told to wear...
"An eyepatch? Practically a badge of honour for space commanders, but the cane?"

Orac v zen
Lee Bagnall wrote:

I instantly thought guard masks rather than the cloth masks we're being told to wear...

I thought that,full outfit with rifle,bet you wouldnt have to social distance in shops.
Seek-locate-destroy (B7)

JustBrad
Orac v zen wrote:

Lee Bagnall wrote:

I thought that,full outfit with rifle,bet you wouldnt have to social distance in shops.

Could be a spot of bother at the airport. Like the time we won the replica Federation pistol... and had to fly home....
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Orac v zen
JustBrad wrote:

Orac v zen wrote:

Lee Bagnall wrote:

Could be a spot of bother at the airport. Like the time we won the replica Federation pistol... and had to fly home....

I dont know just hi-jack plane with said gun and say after"dont worry its cosplay"
Seek-locate-destroy (B7)

Travisina
Orac v zen wrote:
I dont know just hi-jack plane with said gun and say after"dont worry its cosplay"

Many years ago, a group of us Mad Sad Fans had a day out on Southport Beach. In costume. Playing silly games like 'Wrap the Travis' (in loo roll), and running around with Federation rifles and Liberator handguns.
At one point we were approached by a police car - the cop wanted to know what was going on.
We tried to explain.
The cop considered, and eventually said: "Ah, escapism. Carry on!"
Twitter: @TravisinaB7

My views are my own
VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Joe Dredd
I think a print of the bottom half of a Federation trooper's mask (the part with the tea strainer/filter) would make a good mask.

Travisina wrote:

"Escapism" - what a nice and interesting way to put it.

When I first started working, I went by bus. One day we had a particularly grotty job on so I went to work in tatty old gear instead of the usual office rig.
"What's all this?" asked the bus driver.
"Oh, just a bit of sartorial whimsy," I said.
The bus driver was ridiculously pleased with this answer and beamed with delight. He was still repeating it to himself when I got off.

Orac v zen
Joe Dredd wrote:

I think a print of the bottom half of a Federation trooper's mask (the part with the tea strainer/filter) would make a good mask.

Travisina wrote:

"Escapism" - what a nice and interesting way to put it.

When I first started working, I went by bus. One day we had a particularly grotty job on so I went to work in tatty old gear instead of the usual office rig.
"What's all this?" asked the bus driver.
"Oh, just a bit of sartorial whimsy," I said.
The bus driver was ridiculously pleased with this answer and beamed with delight. He was still repeating it to himself when I got off.

When I was a butcher,couple times I went home by bus in my white coat covered in blood,guts etc hold my knives and meat cleaver in a carrier bag poking through.Funny thing though always go a seat with spaces either side free Angry
Seek-locate-destroy (B7)

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.73 seconds
30,355,667 unique visits since 8th January 2014