Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,198
· Newest Rebel: Mag168

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
New B7 DVD Audio cover art instagram
The Great One
Hi

For those who might to have a look I have new artwork on Instagram for all 52 episodes of Blakeís Seven and also some BF covers which are ongoing. I am also putting up my DVD Blu Ray collection of covers from Doctor Who Babylon 5 all Star Trek Series And Films Battlestar Galactica Space 1999. Daily updates and more Blakeís Seven covers coming soon. All commissioned covers come and say hello.

My username
davethomasliverpool

Thank you

Travisina
I'd love to see them - but one can only look at instagram stuff if you have an account. It's mean like that (as is Facebook).

If you're on Twitter, please can you share them there? At least Twitter can be seen by everybody, not just those with accounts. I'll be happy to re-Tweet.
I'm @TravisinaB7

You can also share them in Horizon's Photo Gallery by using our 'Submit Photo' option HERE

Thanks!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

The Great One
Hi
I have posted the first cover in photos. I will try and post one each day we are working on a new batch now going live in June. I would prefer you not putting them on Twitter as I donít have it and donít want it.

The first cover is from the Liberator Chronicles - Remnants

We are currently working on the Restoration sets as they are fresh in my mind. The artist hasnít heard them so I have to tell him who and what I want on the cover.

Thanks

Travisina
It can be seen in our gallery here - Remnants.

And it's gorgeous!

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

It can be seen in our gallery here - Remnants.

And it's gorgeous!

I just listened to that audio last night!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

The Great One
I canít upload the second cover keeps telling me to change to another format. Itís the same as yesterdayís !!

The Great One
I reduced the size and it worked this time can they all be put in the same place please. Thank you

Travisina
The Great One wrote:

I reduced the size and it worked this time can they all be put in the same place please. Thank you

It's here: Logic
Gorgeous.
'Logic' is one of my fave Liberator Chronicles stories Smile

The Great One
Sadly thatís looking very blurred if only the full version had uploaded the background is so much more detailed.
I have four more audio covers ready. Then I could upload all 52 episodes of the tv series in this format if people would like to see them. The next batch of audios will be ready in June including Armageddon Storm three covers and twelve for Restoration if there is a way I could email someone the covers so they get seen in all there glory my email address is davethom5@hotmail.com

The Great One
Okay realised if you click on the image you get a better larger detailed image panic over.

Joe Dredd
The Great One wrote:
I could upload all 52 episodes of the tv series in this format if people would like to see them.

I'd definitely be keen to see them.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

The Great One wrote:
I could upload all 52 episodes of the tv series in this format if people would like to see them.

I'd definitely be keen to see them.

Me too!

The Great One
Three has now been sent and thatís a deal then 52 episodes from the tv series after these initial audios.

Travisina
The Great One wrote:

Three has now been sent and thatís a deal then 52 episodes from the tv series after these initial audios.

Stunning! Now in Horizon's gallery here: Three
One of the most brilliant - and darkest - of LC stories. Jacqueline Pearce said that it was the best Servalan script she had read.

Obsidian
The Great One wrote:

Hi

For those who might to have a look I have new artwork on Instagram for all 52 episodes of Blakeís Seven and also some BF covers which are ongoing. I am also putting up my DVD Blu Ray collection of covers from Doctor Who Babylon 5 all Star Trek Series And Films Battlestar Galactica Space 1999. Daily updates and more Blakeís Seven covers coming soon. All commissioned covers come and say hello.

My username
davethomasliverpool

Thank you

Hi Dave. I've been following your covers on IG. Love them all. My username: seragliodesigns. They take me back to the great days of LP cover art. Congratulations!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
The Great One
Thank you very much for the kind words. I will start putting new audio covers up on Instagram 1st June. I have a banner ready to put on Instagram on Monday so everyone knows. They will also be coming here. I have started with Restoration because they are fresh in my mind and the artist hasnít heard them so I give him as much detail as possible as to what I want on there and which characters to use I hope I am getting it right ha ha. One story I will need help with is the Crossfire Boxset 1 story 2 True Believers I donít think I can get through it driving me mad. I know itís a desert planet so we could have that with a sun and the liberator. But if anyone can tell me is there anything more dramatic that happens down on the planet that we could depict. Thank you. Just to add we have also finished three covers for Armageddon Storm one for each disc also coming in June.

Thanks
Edited by The Great One on 02 May 2020 12:53:49

BradPaula
Absolutely brilliant covers!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
The Great One wrote:

One story I will need help with is the Crossfire Boxset 1 story 2 True Believers I donít think I can get through it driving me mad. I know itís a desert planet so we could have that with a sun and the liberator. But if anyone can tell me is there anything more dramatic that happens down on the planet that we could depict. Thank you.
Thanks

I'll have another listen to it, and see what I can come up with. The review is here: Crossfire Pt1, but as it's spoiler-free, it doesn't give a lot away!

The Great One
I have uploaded three new covers the last one had to be loaded at a medium setting as your system would not except it. I hope it looks okay at that resolution.

Thanks

Travisina
Liberator Chronicles 1.2 - Solitary is now up in the gallery HERE - just in time for this evening's re-listen! Great artwork for one of my fave stories.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
26,103,396 unique visits since 8th January 2014