Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,195
· Newest Rebel: Ianpaul

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 Discord servers
SmegheadChey
Are there any good B7 Discord servers out there?
Angry delet this Angry

One Spare Part
Oh blimey I'm so old...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Joe Dredd
Without wishing to sound "anti", I hope not.

I'd really like to see more people come here to discuss B7, so we can all mutually benefit from a large, diverse and thriving community, rather than have it fragmented with some people on Facebook and some people chatting away on channels on a discord server, or a Reddit thread, etc etc.

littlesue
The only Discord I know is the one My Little Pony Addict Daughter keeps asking me to look out for as we traipse around various car boot sales (not for another 4 or 5 weeks at the mo!)
Edited by littlesue on 02 April 2020 19:51:06
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Without wishing to sound "anti", I hope not.

I'd really like to see more people come here to discuss B7, so we can all mutually benefit from a large, diverse and thriving community, rather than have it fragmented with some people on Facebook and some people chatting away on channels on a discord server, or a Reddit thread, etc etc.

<embarrassed whisper> What's discord?

But agreeing strongly with JD above - there are B7 Facebook groups, which I'm not privy to because I'm not on FB. I like our forum here.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

stormypetrel
I have to join in, now I can see Iím not the only one... what, precisely, is a discord server? It sounds like someone who dishes up arguments, but Iím assuming itís not.

SmegheadChey
Discord is a messaging app mostly used by gamers. You can make your own server or join one. Other people use it to make servers dedicated to favorite hobbies or subjects or bands. I use it to talk to my friends all the time. Grin
Angry delet this Angry

One Spare Part
Isn't that what we do here...in a disconnected but connected way?

stormypetrel
Ah. I see. I think. Thanks.

Lurena
To quote dear Avon: I'm all in favour of healthy curiosity.
SmegheadChey, what will be the the advantage of having a chat group in Discord?
I think the best place to talk about Blake's 7 is here, Horizon site and forum.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
SmegheadChey
For starters, you can have voice chats. And if you'd like, you even can add your own emojis in your server!
Angry delet this Angry

One Spare Part
I like you smegheadchey. You are very refreshing! Grin

Ulera
One Spare Part wrote:

Yeah but the problem is one usually only gets a few replies here at best unfortunately. At least on FB etc one can at least get likes and dislikes in abundance.. Smile

Travisina
Ulera wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Yeah but the problem is one usually only gets a few replies here at best unfortunately. At least on FB etc one can at least get likes and dislikes in abundance.. Smile

Quality over quantity?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Ulera
Travisina wrote:

Ulera wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Quality over quantity?

I am not a member of FB myself but from looking at it & others I notice that some Horizon members post there too so I doubt if all of them would share your view about quality! Wink My point was that sometimes replies on here can be sparse or non-existent. Imo there is room for more than one platform to discuss B7.

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

Ulera wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Quality over quantity?

I like how the chat happens on Horizon, it is chilled out. If you want a fuller discussion then there are places for that. I'll take whatever we call it here (quality) over quantity anyday. And I love TALKING the little bits, writing it is sometimes ....um... **(fill in appropriate word)** Grin

Joe Dredd
Ulera wrote:
I am not a member of FB myself but from looking at it & others I notice that some Horizon members post there too so I doubt if all of them would share your view about quality! ;) My point was that sometimes replies on here can be sparse or non-existent. Imo there is room for more than one platform to discuss B7.

I agree! I'm sure no one wants us to be the only B7 place to come to (a very Federation idea!).

But it's that fragmentation which reduces the amount of replies here, just because the x number of fans that exist are spread across those different sites and platforms.

Perhaps we need to move Horizon over to Facebook (I'm not on it either).

BradPaula
Joe: Facebook has at least 6 fan sites that I know of, maybe even more. I think I belong to most of them- they all blend in before long. In light of this, I think Horizon is all the more special.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
26,067,162 unique visits since 8th January 2014