Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Last week, the BBC announced they would be bringing a selection of classic shows back for a repeat r
One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

got a dalek head sparepart! will stick it in your bed! I love classic who too tho

You've got a dalek head...what HAVEN'T you got! How many extra houses have you got? Or are you just biding your time waiting for Blenheim Palace to come on the market? WinkSadSmile
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
Much as I love Doctor Who I feel it is fair that Blake and Co get an airing so voted for Blake's 7. However, there is quite a lead by the good Doctor

One Spare Part
After "ramping up" interest in this obvious way, the beeb should then show BOTH shows! How beneficent they would seem!Angry

JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

After "ramping up" interest in this obvious way, the beeb should then show BOTH shows! How beneficent they would seem!Angry

That would require a basic understanding of marketing, and empathy for their viewers.

And we are talking about the BBC, here.
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

briggsy1
The poll has been steady now at 57-43 in favour of the Doctor so it would appear the result is a formality now.

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

That would require a basic understanding of marketing, and empathy for their viewers.

And we are talking about the BBC, here.

Darn! I was forgetting that...i must be delirious with C19...

rojkerr1
ha, its one off a ride from Blackpool etc, wish I had the bottom bit, weighs about a ton tho

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

ha, its one off a ride from Blackpool etc, wish I had the bottom bit, weighs about a ton tho

If you had the bottom bit, you'd never get it up stairs.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
36,721,969 unique visits since 8th January 2014