Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 17

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,244
· Newest Rebel: paulboy

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Is Orac really an 'It'?
Shuskara
I liked the Orac device and it seemed almost prescient, we are able to control computers remotely and there are computer technologies than can do clever things.
I helped my daughter getting a lump (suspect inflamed lymphatic node) out of her neck by seeing a health therapist with a computer that run energies into the body.
My daughter had the runs for a few days and the lump was gone. My ex-partner phoned the therapist about the 'runs' and was told she would correct the energies and a visit was not needed. The next day my daughters digestion was back to normal. That was around the turn of the millenium.

Travisina
Interesting about your daughter, Shuskara. More and more medical stuff is being done remotely nowadays, with added impetus in research and development thanks (?) to Covid-19.

I just love the idea in 1978 that a portable computer would be the size of a fish tank (and take two people to carry it, at least at first). This was back when computers filled entire rooms, so having a portable version able to communicate with all other computers using the same technology was quite advanced thinking.

Now most of us carry around an Orac in our pockets - able to access instant information, communicate planet-wide, play games... now if only my mobile phone could also operate a teleport, that would be perfect!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Shuskara
Travisina wrote:

I just love the idea in 1978 that a portable computer would be the size of a fish tank (and take two people to carry it, at least at first). This was back when computers filled entire rooms, so having a portable version able to communicate with all other computers using the same technology was quite advanced thinking.

Now most of us carry around an Orac in our pockets - able to access instant information, communicate planet-wide, play games... now if only my mobile phone could also operate a teleport, that would be perfect!

Yes indeed and other health devices exist that you put on your skin using bio-resonance more or less like those in B7, unfortunately the PTB don't like these because of international power and the oil industry as benzene from oil products is used as a preservative in medicinal medicines.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
28,887,016 unique visits since 8th January 2014