Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,243
· Newest Rebel: Dan Hadley

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [40 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 187
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
FMK..or should it be SMK
meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

Shag Avon, marry Avon (though living together without the ceremony is fine with me) and probably then kill him when he gets old and lazy sitting around on the couch scratching his gut and farting.
I do snark just as well and seem to be admitting to taking lessons from female Redback Spiders...


GrinGrinGrin

Somehow I can't see Avon ever getting fat - lazy yes. Farting definitely!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
meegat39
GanMiniMe wrote:

Snog Avon, repeatedly. Marry Gan. Avoid Tarrant. Kill Anna Grant for breaking Avonís heart.


Another good one. I think Gan would make an amazing husband and would be great to have someone so strong.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
meegat39
So I am copying Ganminime or nearly so mine would be Snog Avon, Marry Gan and kill anyone who looks at Avon
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Cygnus Bazza
Obsidian wrote:

Shag Avon, marry Avon (though living together without the ceremony is fine with me) and probably then kill him when he gets old and lazy sitting around on the couch scratching his gut and farting.
I do snark just as well and seem to be admitting to taking lessons from female Redback Spiders...


Crikey, obsidian, that's quite a story arc you've got there!
 
Ulera
S - definitely Travis 1 - he's so intense and looks good in leather.Wink
Kill Soolin for being really bland and having the audacity to think she could replace Cally in series D.
Avon marries Cally.
 
JustBrad
A Public Safety Announcement.

Keep in mind Avon's list looks like this.

Marry - Anna Grant
Snog - Servalan
Kill - Everyone else I snog
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra
 
Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

A Public Safety Announcement.

Keep in mind Avon's list looks like this.

Marry - Anna Grant
Snog - Servalan
Kill - Everyone else I snog

GrinGrin
So true, Brad, so true!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Mrs_Underhill
Argh, I don't want to kill any of them! But least of all Vila, as, unlike the rest of them, he wanted to live AND tried to enjoy it.

And I'd never marry Blake: he's already married to The Cause, and he's a man for the masses rather than a family man.

To think of it, Avon is the best family man out of them. If we are talking marriage it has to be an Anna Grant kind of deal: absolute loyalty and devotion, total commitment to our wealth and safety.
He's hard-working, has no bad habits (a bit of gambling on a side but only if he's sure he'll win, which is OK with me Smile ), would give you personal space and you could have intelligent conversations with him. Sounds like heaven. Grin

I'd only have to remember to stand still and calmly say it's all lies if he comes home hysterical with a big gun, accusing me of selling him to the Federation.

And with Vila you'd have to worry if he'd come home drunk, or not at all, chasing yet another pair of great legs. Cool

Ok, so marry Avon. And kill Blake as I can't kill Vila... And Blake was kinda killed already, sorry Blake... And then - oh yes, shag Vila! He's fabulous at it by all accounts. Grin
 
Ulera
JustBrad wrote:

A Public Safety Announcement.

Keep in mind Avon's list looks like this.

Marry - Anna Grant
Snog - Servalan
Kill - Everyone else I snog


I realize you're just being tongue in cheek here, but looking at it factually the "Anna Grant"/Sula/Bartholomew creature would NOT be on Avon's marry list - he thinks she's dead until ROD and then kills her in the same episode!
Imo he is far more affected by the loss of Cally than by the fake "Anna Grant" thing.
 
Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Shag Avon, marry Avon (though living together without the ceremony is fine with me) and probably then kill him when he gets old and lazy sitting around on the couch scratching his gut and farting.
I do snark just as well and seem to be admitting to taking lessons from female Redback Spiders...


GrinGrinGrin

Somehow I can't see Avon ever getting fat - lazy yes. Farting definitely!


GrinGrinGrin

Just a neat red wine and good-living gut, but still a gut.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Shag Avon, marry Avon (though living together without the ceremony is fine with me) and probably then kill him when he gets old and lazy sitting around on the couch scratching his gut and farting.
I do snark just as well and seem to be admitting to taking lessons from female Redback Spiders...


Crikey, obsidian, that's quite a story arc you've got there!


All carefully plotted.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

So I am copying Ganminime or nearly so mine would be Snog Avon, Marry Gan and kill anyone who looks at Avon


Wow! Having a bob each way that sounds like Meegat.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
JustBrad wrote:

A Public Safety Announcement.

Keep in mind Avon's list looks like this.

Marry - Anna Grant
Snog - Servalan
Kill - Everyone else I snog


Typhoid Avon.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Argh, I don't want to kill any of them! But least of all Vila, as, unlike the rest of them, he wanted to live AND tried to enjoy it.

And I'd never marry Blake: he's already married to The Cause, and he's a man for the masses rather than a family man.

To think of it, Avon is the best family man out of them. If we are talking marriage it has to be an Anna Grant kind of deal: absolute loyalty and devotion, total commitment to our wealth and safety.
He's hard-working, has no bad habits (a bit of gambling on a side but only if he's sure he'll win, which is OK with me Smile ), would give you personal space and you could have intelligent conversations with him. Sounds like heaven. Grin

I'd only have to remember to stand still and calmly say it's all lies if he comes home hysterical with a big gun, accusing me of selling him to the Federation.

And with Vila you'd have to worry if he'd come home drunk, or not at all, chasing yet another pair of great legs. Cool

Ok, so marry Avon. And kill Blake as I can't kill Vila... And Blake was kinda killed already, sorry Blake... And then - oh yes, shag Vila! He's fabulous at it by all accounts. Grin


Nicely reasoned Mrs_Underhill. Very nicely reasoned.



Apologies to all for the running list of responses. Only just got back to this.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
rojkerr1
Gan did marry a fan I think, or at least David Jackson did
 
Cygnus Bazza
rojkerr1 wrote:
Gan did marry a fan I think, or at least David Jackson did

What's known as the Gary Numan option, I believe. Didn't Gazza marry a member of his fanclub who'd wanted to marry him since she was at primary school?
 
rojkerr1
yes, but there was slightly more to it than that, they obviously adore each other and have three lovely daughters, and yes I am a fan! When asked at career classes what she wanted to do, she said she was going to marry Gary Numan, and she did! -saw him on stage last year, and he said the only reason he's still alive is because of her. Thought that was nice.
 
rojkerr1
have you seen the documentary Numan in la la land, about them living in LA?
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
rojkerr1 wrote:

have you seen the documentary Numan in la la land, about them living in LA?


No. Got a link?
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Snog..Travis either of them. Tight black leather is a thing for me. Yes Loki you're still my favourite, no it doesn't vary from moment to moment.

Marry Vila. I'm not a materialistic person but the odd pressie is nice.

Kill not sure...possibly Carnell.

People to never ever get seriously involved with Travis. He's far too self-destructive and I don't want to be a slave on a frontier planet TYVM.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
28,808,720 unique visits since 8th January 2014