Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,194
· Newest Rebel: AvonsOtherBrother

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia A13: Orac - Sat 29th Feb
meegat39
Do you know which beach this was filmed on?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

No but I'm sure Travisina knows.

meegat39
The two that put down on Aristo before I am sure they find the bones of in the cave
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
Even Servalan had to give way and wear some more practical footwear! Still heels though...

Tyce
Cally says "look" so innocently. Has she never seen a force wall before?

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Even Servalan had to give way and wear some more practical footwear! Still heels though...

Yes. LOL

Travisina
Hello! Just got home, catching up. Where are you up to?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

meegat39
"No Travis, you will follow me!" Servie has to make up for her earlier display by reasserting herself.

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

"No Travis, you will follow me!" Servie has to make up for her earlier display by reasserting herself.

Yep

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Avon just said to Jenna "you were told to stay in your cabin, Gan is hiding behind a terminal

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It's not a beach! It's clever film editing. They're in a quarry, intercut with stock footage of a beach (not sure which one - Trevor Travis may know)

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Hi Travisina.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It's not a beach! It's clever film editing. They're in a quarry, intercut with stock footage of a beach (not sure which one - Trevor Travis may know)

If only TT was here. Come back TT all is forgiven!!

Travisina
I've fast forwarded to Vila getting a wet foot. Am I more or less in the right place?

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Interesting. Although I'm pleased for you because I was thinking your beaches over there are very rocky/pebbly.....
Edited by Tyce on 29 February 2020 10:08:35

Travisina
And Cally screaming at the aquaphibian (or whatever they are) - I don't like the way super cool Supreme Commander and Action Girl Cally are written here as screamers.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Interesting. Although I'm pleased for you because I was thinking your beaches over there are very rocky.....

Some of them are. My grandparents lived in Brighton on the south coast, so my entire childhood was pebble beaches. Didn't see a sandy beach until we holidayed in Devon when I was 11. Until that point, I thought sand beaches didn't really exist, and were a made up thing, like Narnia!

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

And Cally screaming at the aquaphibian (or whatever they are) - I don't like the way super cool Supreme Commander and Action Girl Cally are written here as screamers.

Yes very patronising isn't it.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

I've fast forwarded to Vila getting a wet foot. Am I more or less in the right place?

You have gone a little far I think. They have just met Orac. 35 minutes in. Just put him in the box

Travisina
"You're in a lot of trouble, Travis"
Last shot of Stephen Greif...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
26,012,717 unique visits since 8th January 2014