Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - New Avengers/Buck Rogers
Spaceship Dispatcher
Who would have though on original broadcast that a craft designed like the Space Shuttle would date faster than many other elements?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Our first view of Wilma Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
hmmm... think I prefer Erin Gray's makeup here to later episodes.

BradPaula
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Paula, does Gil in a bathrobe work for you?

Oh, sure! <grin> -P

Thought I'd amend my post to - I'm married, not dead..... -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting the amount of red and blue tinted scenes, not really used in the series proper.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Buck's first meeting with Dr Huer Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher

BradPaula

Oh, sure! <grin> -P

BradPaula

Looks like Paula's fence has been knocked over again. Angry

LOL. Actually with all the snow, a part of it did get knocked over. -P

trevor travis
Wilma's not quite fully developed as a character here... although Erin Gray is fantastic Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Chicago is a bit of a mess here.... is it normally like this on the day before they collect the bins, Paula Grin

Chicago can be a bit like that as all big cities can, but it can be quite a beautiful city. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Looks like Paula's fence has been knocked over again. Angry

BradPaula
State Street! Old Chicago really is destroyed! -P

trevor travis
Chicago is a bit of a mess here.... is it normally like this on the day before they collect the bins, Paula Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Don't think thoughts like that - you'll run down your batteries!" Grin

BradPaula
Have you ever noticed in these series that when someone is bathing they lounge around and drink wine and all other sorts of wild things? -P

BradPaula
They seem to have forgotten about that big lake east of the city. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
This film is much more 'artistic sci-fi' than the 'adventure of the week' format of the series.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Its a bit primitive, but then it is the South side of Chicago..." Grin

BradPaula

"Its a bit primitive, but then it is the South side of Chicago..." Grin

Ah, that much is true. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,153,780 unique visits since 8th January 2014