Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,238
· Newest Rebel: Philco

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
42nd Anniversary Rewatch - A4 Time Squad
trevor travis
The episode: Albert Four Time Squad (Carry On Homicidal Maniac)
The date: Tuesday, January 28th, 2019
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which the seven are complete, and Jenna finds out about Gan's limiter while they try to keep the homicidal maniacs at bay. And talking of homicidal maniacs (as far as the Federation are concerned), Blake starts his terror campaign by blowing up Oldbury Power Station.

Episode in a word: Cally.
Character to cheer: Our favourite guerrilla fighter does make a memorable debut here.
Characters to boo: The homicidal maniacs, obviously.
Recognisable Face: Frank Maher does the stuntwork here. He was in tons of shows, including the Avengers, where he was beaten to a pulp by Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg on a regular basis. Oh, and he was Patrick McGoohan's double in the Prisoner.
Best line: What could it be apart from: I plan to live forever. Or die trying.

JustBrad
i.imgur.com/FeIjEQv.jpg
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

trevor travis
It will be up to everyone to decide if they post their thoughts or communicate telepathically during this episode.

My feelings on this are:

littlesue
trevor travis wrote:

It will be up to everyone to decide if they post their thoughts or communicate telepathically during this episode.

My feelings on this are:

I'm sure I took my ear plugs out last night.........
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
littlesue wrote:
trevor travis wrote:

My feelings on this are:

I'm sure I took my ear plugs out last night.........

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

My feelings on this are:

Remember what I told you. Paula controls Welsh Street Signs telepathically.
You already know this first hand.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
Well I think you are all
and
! And furthermore I think you should
whenever you
on Tuesday nights.
Nuff said.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:
trevor travis wrote:
My feelings on this are:

Remember what I told you. Paula controls Welsh Street Signs telepathically.
You already know this first hand.

In that case, I will be watching next Tuesday wearing a hard hat. Wink

Furthermore:

Mrs_Underhill
trevor travis wrote:

Furthermore:

"And that's all I have to say about the Vietnam war." Cool

I hope to be able to read people thoughts on Time Squad though. Hope my telepathy works. Also hope to join on Tuesday.

Ulera
Just changing the subject slightly: Wink

The last few episodes have been mostly concerned with getting the crew together. As far as wondering who is going to be joining the crew (which a new viewer would be) after having recently watched series D I think that as long as they are originally created by Terry Nation then they are likely to develop into interesting characters. Unfortunately, if they are created by anyone else, then they tend to be pretty bland in comparison. SD illustrates this perfectly.(That's my view, I realize some love the additions to the crew in SD).

trevor travis
Ulera wrote:

The last few episodes have been mostly concerned with getting the crew together. As far as wondering who is going to be joining the crew (which a new viewer would be) after having recently watched series D I think that as long as they are originally created by Terry Nation then they are likely to develop into interesting characters. Unfortunately, if they are created by anyone else, then they tend to be pretty bland in comparison. SD illustrates this perfectly.(That's my view, I realize some love the additions to the crew in SD).

On the contrary, on the subject of Soolin, I would say:

One Spare Part
trevor travis wrote:

Ulera wrote:

That's very naughty, TT! Shame on you...

Ulera
trevor travis wrote:

Ulera wrote:

No, my thoughts on the "characters" of Soolin & Slave remain unchanged and I further expand in great length and detail on them below: Wink

trevor travis
Ulera wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ulera wrote:

No, my thoughts on the "characters" of Soolin & Slave remain unchanged and I further expand in great length and detail on them below: Wink

Fair enough. Each to their own Wink

Although one final thought on Soolin:

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

That's an awful lot of space for the one and only thought you seem to constantly have about Soolin. Grin
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

That's an awful lot of space for the one and only thought you seem to constantly have about Soolin. Grin

It is, but I thought I could get away with telepathy what I couldn't get away with in print on a PG-13 forum Wink

One Spare Part
Only if no-one is reading your mind.

JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

Only if no-one is reading your mind.

I think we're all reading his mind....
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

trevor travis
Also, this is me communicating my thoughts on whether a certain character is ginger:

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Also, this is me communicating my thoughts on whether a certain character is ginger:

Yeah? And here's my thoughts on that:

(translated: Welsh Street sign. Welsh Street sign. Welsh Street sign. I'll see you July 26th!)
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
28,372,588 unique visits since 8th January 2014