Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,181
· Newest Rebel: MylordAvon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [23 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [24 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 166
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Film Fair 2nd February
clareblues1
I've just booked my ticket for the event...don't know who else is going along...but hope to see some of you along to see Sally Knyvette and Steven Pacey.

Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
Sorry to miss this, but that's the day I go on holiday! Please send them both my very best wishes Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

MrEModels
Hopefully, i'll be going Smile

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

I've just booked my ticket for the event...don't know who else is going along...but hope to see some of you along to see Sally Knyvette and Steven Pacey.

Smile

Give them our best regards!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
It's on Groundhog Day. Let's hope it doesn't repeat itself again... and again... and again.

stormypetrel
Right- should see you there. Smile
Iím just hoping the night bus home afterwards doesnít resemble the London as much as I suspect it might (both in comfort and fellow passengers)... seven and a half hours on the road will probably feel like four months before itís over!

Mrs_Underhill
stormypetrel wrote:

Right- should see you there. Smile
Iím just hoping the night bus home afterwards doesnít resemble the London as much as I suspect it might (both in comfort and fellow passengers)... seven and a half hours on the road will probably feel like four months before itís over!

Oh my, that sounds like a tough experience! Wishing you happy times at the con , so that the experience would be worth it.
Also, maybe this Soolin quote will be apt: "Well, I expect a little suffering will have helped to make her a better artist." Cool

stormypetrel
Meant to ask- is anyone meeting up beforehand to go in, or are we just relying on bumping into one another when we get there?

GanMiniMe
I haven't yet got a ticket but am thinking about it. Iíd be happy to meet up beforehand! Where did you have in mind?

stormypetrel
GanMiniMe wrote:

I haven't yet got a ticket but am thinking about it. Iíd be happy to meet up beforehand! Where did you have in mind?

Well, Iíd earmarked Cafe Nero (other large coffee chains are available) on the corner of Russell Square for breakfast, but if anyoneís got any better ideas...

I should be reasonably obvious to spot. Thereís a fair to middling chance Iím going to have to walk across London carrying a coal scuttle. As you do. Donít ask.

GanMiniMe
stormypetrel wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

Well, Iíd earmarked Cafe Nero (other large coffee chains are available) on the corner of Russell Square for breakfast, but if anyoneís got any better ideas...

I should be reasonably obvious to spot. Thereís a fair to middling chance Iím going to have to walk across London carrying a coal scuttle. As you do. Donít ask.

Lol!! That sounds fine to me. It would be lovely to meet you and your coal scuttle!

clanger68
I would really love to have come along to this, looks like it is going to be a fabulous day.

Those that are going have a great time.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
winnie-l
clanger68 wrote:Those that are going have a great time.
Seconded!

And please take lots of pix!! (and post them for us to see... please?)

GanMiniMe
Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow x

Lurena
clareblues1 wrote:

Smile

I hope you had a wonderful day Clare (and of course all others who planned to attend)!
Did you have a nice chat with Sally and Steven?
How's Steven doing at this moment? (It is a long time ago that I met him and I am eager to know in what production he is working now)
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
GanMiniMe
Sally unfortunately cancelled, but Stephen was there. I didnít ask what he was up to at the moment but he was lovely.

I cannot get my picture of him to load up on here- sorry! But it was a good day. Wonderful meeting Stormypetrel and Clareblues1 among others. Looking forward to seeing you all again in July!

stormypetrel
Well, I enjoyed it, at any rate, although Sally wasnít there after all. Nice meeting up with people again.

Clare, you wanted to see the famous coal scuttle! Here it is, doing its best impression of the Discworld Luggage waiting for the tube:

i.imgur.com/N7tKgcH.jpg

Itís just as well I wasnít carrying it round the fair, or I imagine Steven would have thought I was insane when I went to say hello!

I did narrowly avoid being stopped at the ticket barrier on the way home. Station attendant, tapping at my burden: ďWhoa! Whatís the story?Ē Then, as I shuffle my feet: ďIs it a bar stool?Ē

Yes. Of course itís a bar stool. What happened was, Vila and I went on a pub crawl, and after a few drinks decided what I really needed was something even more outlandish and awkward to carry than a large red toolbox, so we stole it from a bar. A bar for midgets, clearly. What do you mean, I made that up? I resent that...

Sadly I retain enough self-preservation instinct that what I actually muttered into the upholstery as I clutched the thing was: ďNo, itís... er... a coal scuttle.Ē Apparently this rendered me insufficiently mad to actually be barred from travelling...

(Everyone else; there is a logical explanation for this tale, but why spoil a good story?Wink )

Mrs_Underhill
stormypetrel wrote:

Well, I enjoyed it, at any rate, although Sally wasnít there after all. Nice meeting up with people again.

Clare, you wanted to see the famous coal scuttle! Here it is, doing its best impression of the Discworld Luggage waiting for the tube:

i.imgur.com/N7tKgcH.jpg

Itís just as well I wasnít carrying it round the fair, or I imagine Steven would have thought I was insane when I went to say hello!

So THAT's a coal scuttle! I pictured something like a fireplace poker. Which would be just as strange but at least easier to carry around. Grin
Glad you've got to meet Steven Pacey, I haven't the chance yet and he's so nice by all accounts.

clareblues1
Apologies for not posting sooner...had a good day at the film fair. Shame that Sally couldn't make it in the end but it didn't spoil the day.

Steven was on fine form and told me he is doing some filming in May, plus more audiobooks.

Highlight for me was getting to meet Virginia McKenna who I have wanted to see for many years!

Great coal scuttle!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

GanMiniMe
Fab photo and story!! Lol at the bar stool for midgets!!

Mrs_Underhill, I hope you do get the chance to meet him- heís lovely!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
25,042,359 unique visits since 8th January 2014