Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia A7: Mission to Destiny Sat 11th Jan
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Help! My machine's having an attack. I'll have to catch you up. Hi meegat. Good to have you here.

Shall we pause until you're up and running?


Had to quit the player. My external hard drive was playing up. Ready now. Shall I catch you up?

We're only a couple of minutes in - shall we start over?


If you're both ok to. Say "when" Travisina.


At 09.40 UK time, whatever in Oz.


We had the same idea! Poor old captain is feeling sleepy...
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
meegat39
and he looked up with such a jovial smile Sad
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Travisina
Blake and Jenna are speculating about this mysterious ship. "Quiet as a grave" - never was a word more truly spoken!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

and he looked up with such a jovial smile Sad

It's a shame - he seemed like a nice guy.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Obsidian
One of my few bugbears with B7. The data "is". Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh! Data are plural...
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

and he looked up with such a jovial smile Sad

It's a shame - he seemed like a nice guy.


He did. Nice young chap.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

One of my few bugbears with B7. The data "is". Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh! Data are plural...

But who says 'datum' nowadays?
Conversely, at work there are lots of discussions whether to use 'curricula' as (correct) plural of 'curriculum', but common usage has become 'curriculums', and people give you strange looks if you say 'curricula'.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
I like how Cally's first reaction to being woken is telepathing "Alone..."
Had she been dreaming of Auron?
I also like Blake's complete lack of sympathy in his no-nonsense reply Oops

My next question: How do both Blake and Avon know about sono vapour? Is it something they've encountered in their previous lives?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

One of my few bugbears with B7. The data "is". Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh! Data are plural...

But who says 'datum' nowadays?
Conversely, at work there are lots of discussions whether to use 'curricula' as (correct) plural of 'curriculum', but common usage has become 'curriculums', and people give you strange looks if you say 'curricula'.


We archaeologists do. It just grates. Replacing the correct with the ignorant.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

I like how Cally's first reaction to being woken is telepathing "Alone..."
Had she been dreaming of Auron?
I also like Blake's complete lack of sympathy in his no-nonsense reply Oops

My next question: How do both Blake and Avon know about sono vapour? Is it something they've encountered in their previous lives?


Yes, they've evidently encountered it. Also, the vapour clearly wasn't blasting wherever Avon was.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
It looks like a small cannister to gas an entire ship!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

It looks like a small cannister to gas an entire ship!


Strong stuff.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Replacing the correct with the ignorant.

Don't get me started on the subject of apostrophes!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Obsidian
LOL. Grin
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
I love this scene introducing all the 'murder supects' - straight out of the Agatha Christie playbook!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

I love this scene introducing all the 'murder supects' - straight out of the Agatha Christie playbook!


Yeah, I love it too. I don't really have any complaints about this ep. as far as that is concerned. It's well done.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Good question Blake! What does it do?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
I get the impression that a lot of planets are very small, not just because of this comment about the spread of the fungus.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
I love that little interchange between Avon and Cally and Blake's look afterwards.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Here's a thought - as well as leaving Avon and Cally on the Ortega, it would have made sense for one or two of the Ortega crew to accompany the Neutrotope with Blake. After all, what was Blake going to do with it when he got there?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.02 seconds
29,529,766 unique visits since 8th January 2014