Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,210
· Newest Rebel: Dave

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [20 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 177
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
The oldest and youngest actors in Blake's 7
Endless Midnight
I was trying to work out who were the earliest and latest born actors to appear in Blake's 7 on television, at least in credited roles.

I think that the former may be Freda Jackson, born 1907, who played Tara in the Keeper, and it may well be Josette Simon, born 1960, as the latter. I don't know of anyone born after 1960 who ever appeared in it, unless anyone else can think of anyone.

Valentine Dyall, born 1908, Robert Beatty and Denis Carey, both born 1909, and Richard Hurndall, born 1910, are all runners-up for the former too.

JustBrad
Youngest would probably be Sasha Mitchell, who played Arlen in Blake. I think she was all of 16 or 17 during filming.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Endless Midnight
Thanks, wasn't aware of Sasha Mitchell's age.

I could also have added Sylvia Coleridge, also born 1909, to the people whom I mentioned earlier.

briggsy1
Who is the oldest surviving actor who appeared in the show? John Savident or Brian Blessed perhaps?

sweevo
Brian Blessed is the oldest surviving actor who appeared in B7.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Youngest would probably be Sasha Mitchell, who played Arlen in Blake. I think she was all of 16 or 17 during filming.

I think she said 16 or 17 at Cygnus Alpha, but then said at CA4 she celebrated her birthday on set and that she was born in 1962 - which means she was 18 turning 19 during the filming of the final episode.

Given that not one episode of B7 features children, there's still a chance she's the youngest credited cast member, just edging out Josette Simon. Yolande Palfrey (Veron) was in her very early twenties.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.26 seconds
26,869,968 unique visits since 8th January 2014