Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,195
· Newest Rebel: Ianpaul

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Team Blake Event Sunday 26th July 2020
Lorna
Wow!!!

Travisina
clanger68 wrote:

https://youtu.be/...

Very pleased to announce our next guest.

Grin

We hope you are all as excited as we are.

Wow! 'Excited' doesn't even begin to describe it!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

BradPaula
If any of you are on the fence as to going to Forever Avon, I don't think the con scaff can sweeten the pot much better than they've already done! What a line up. What a con. I'm thrilled about Steven coming! Love him!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Bunn1cula
UNBELIEVABLE lineup!

I am SO incredibly excited that I am able to come to this event!

Thanks, Team Blake!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bunn1cula
GanMiniMe
Yay, guest house booked!!

M1795537 OC Virn
Again - thanks so much to Team Blake for all their hard work. This is an amazing line-up. Travisina was right - you're spoiling us!
You're not sulking, I hope?

clanger68
Hi All.

Very pleased to announce that FOREVER AVON has now sold out.

Thank you all for your support.

We are all looking forward to seeing you in July and celebrating both Blake's 7 and Paul Darrow.

More updates about the event will still be posted here.

- Team Blake
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
JustBrad
He's sold us out, Avon. All of us, even you.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Mrs_Underhill
That's fantastic news, Team Blake! So glad I have a ticket, as you're preparing such a great event for us.
I'll be staying in Steventon Fri-Mon as well, happy to see many fellow travelers choosing to do the same!

JustBrad wrote:

He's sold us out, Avon. All of us, even you.

Very fitting, in light of the last guest announcement. Smile

Lurena
clanger68 wrote:

Hi All.

- Team Blake

Congratulations Team Blake!!!

And the new announced guests, John Ainsworth and dear Steven Pacey, what a treat!
Excellent!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Obsidian
BradPaula wrote:

Bunn1cula wrote:

I'll be staying in Steventon from Friday to Monday, and I'd love to join in as much as I can with everyone. Smile

We'd love to have you join us! Our preliminary idea is a Saturday afternoon location visit and dinner after at the Cherry Tree. And please don't be shy. If you see a bunch of happy-go-lucky people, it's probably some of the Horizon gang. Hey, the more the merrier! You are more than welcome to join us.

If you don't mind a newbie joining you, I would love to be a part of this jaunt.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
clanger68 wrote:

Hi All.

Thank you all for your support.

We are all looking forward to seeing you in July and celebrating both Blake's 7 and Paul Darrow.

More updates about the event will still be posted here.

- Team Blake

That's terrific news and the line-up is brilliant. Congratulations Team Blake!

BradPaula
Obsidian wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Bunn1cula wrote:

I'll be staying in Steventon from Friday to Monday, and I'd love to join in as much as I can with everyone. Smile

We'd love to have you join us! Our preliminary idea is a Saturday afternoon location visit and dinner after at the Cherry Tree. And please don't be shy. If you see a bunch of happy-go-lucky people, it's probably some of the Horizon gang. Hey, the more the merrier! You are more than welcome to join us.

If you don't mind a newbie joining you, I would love to be a part of this jaunt.

We'd be very happy for you to join us. More info as it becomes available but it should be a fun Saturday! They always are!

Obsidian
BradPaula wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Bunn1cula wrote:

We'd be very happy for you to join us. More info as it becomes available but it should be a fun Saturday! They always are!

Thanks very much BradPaula. Would love to join you. I'm coming from Australia and will be among the car-less so please figure that into the planning.

clanger68
Notice Reference: Coronavirus-Covid-19.

At the time of writing (18.03.20) the event ‘Forever Avon’, being held on Sunday 26th July 2020, is STILL going ahead as planned on the date stated.

The organisers, Team Blake, are still working hard behind the scenes to bring you the event.

Obviously the current situation is fluid, there is new information constantly becoming available and it is hard to predict the future situation.

The wellbeing of our Guests, our Attendee’s, our Exhibitors and ourselves are of paramount importance and their safety will dictate any decisions.

We will be following the advice of the UK Government and adhering to any official advice.

We understand the need for information in order for everyone to plan accordingly and will do our best to keep everyone up to date.

Any major updates we have will be posted here as soon as we have them.

Thank you for your attention and we hope to see you all soon.

aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Cygnus Bazza
Thanks for all your efforts - much appreciated. Safety should always be paramount, of course. There's a reason why the phrase is 'down and safe'.

Joe Dredd
clanger68 wrote:

At the time of writing (18.03.20) the event ‘Forever Avon’, being held on Sunday 26th July 2020, is STILL going ahead as planned on the date stated.

Keep our stars safe, whatever it takes.

(You may even have to disconnect all north side ventilators and reverse the air flow. That way you will get fresh air coming in against the contamination.)

JustBrad
clanger68 wrote:

Notice Reference: Coronavirus-Covid-19.

The organisers, Team Blake, are still working hard behind the scenes to bring you the event.

Obviously the current situation is fluid, there is new information constantly becoming available and it is hard to predict the future situation.

The wellbeing of our Guests, our Attendee’s, our Exhibitors and ourselves are of paramount importance and their safety will dictate any decisions.

We will be following the advice of the UK Government and adhering to any official advice.

We understand the need for information in order for everyone to plan accordingly and will do our best to keep everyone up to date.

Any major updates we have will be posted here as soon as we have them.

Thank you for your attention and we hope to see you all soon.

Maybe we should all show up in Michelin Man Costumes, for safety, and in honor of June.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

BradPaula
Thank you, clanger for the update. All we can do is hope for the best now.

Lurena
Thank you Clanger and Team Blake. I second Paula and hope for the best.
Also: I hope and pray for you all to stay safe.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
26,067,242 unique visits since 8th January 2014