Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,218
· Newest Rebel: Jason

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Team Blake Event Sunday 26th July 2020
One Spare Part
Joe Dredd wrote:

clanger68 wrote:

At the time of writing (18.03.20) the event ‘Forever Avon’, being held on Sunday 26th July 2020, is STILL going ahead as planned on the date stated.

Keep our stars safe, whatever it takes.

(You may even have to disconnect all north side ventilators and reverse the air flow. That way you will get fresh air coming in against the contamination.)

Are you reversing the polarity there?
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Obsidian
Thanks Team Blake For all that you've done and are doing given the difficult situation. Hoping for the very best outcome which is that we all make it through this safe and well.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Welshbungyman
Obsidian wrote:

Thanks Team Blake For all that you've done and are doing given the difficult situation. Hoping for the very best outcome which is that we all make it through this safe and well.

Hi Obsidian

We'll be at Forever Avon from the Friday to the Monday (staying at the Cherry Tree) with transport and are more than happy to ferry people from train/bus station.

Give us a shout if you need transport (same goes to anyone else needing a taxi service Grin)

@Brad & Paula - look forward to seeing you there (fingers crossed)

Jon & Becky
AKA The Welsh Rebels

Obsidian
Welshbungyman wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Hi Obsidian

We'll be at Forever Avon from the Friday to the Monday (staying at the Cherry Tree) with transport and are more than happy to ferry people from train/bus station.

Give us a shout if you need transport (same goes to anyone else needing a taxi service Grin)

@Brad & Paula - look forward to seeing you there (fingers crossed)

Jon & Becky
AKA The Welsh Rebels

Thank you very much for the offer. You won't believe how very much I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that this all goes ahead.

I was going to get the bus from Oxford after having got one from Heathrow. Such fun! Have suitcase, will travel. Any assistance you can provide is very much appreciated. It will be a great pleasure to meet you all.

Mandy

clanger68
28.04.20 - Updated Notice Reference: Coronavirus-Covid-19.

At the time of writing, we are still hoping the event ‘Forever Avon’, being held on Sunday 26th July 2020, can go ahead as planned on the date stated.

This is constantly under review and updates will be published as soon as they are known.

The current situation regarding social distancing and other restrictions due to Covid-19 remains fluid, there is new information constantly becoming available and it is hard to predict the future.

The organisers, Team Blake, are still working hard behind the scenes to bring you the event.

Currently the event venue remains closed, as do the hotels and other essential infrastructure connected to the event.

Should circumstances remain untenable and prevent the event proceeding on the date planned please rest assured ‘Forever Avon’ will be rescheduled for a future date and not cancelled completely.

The wellbeing of our Guests, our Attendees, Exhibitors and ourselves remains of paramount importance and their safety will dictate any decisions. We will be following the advice of the UK Government and adhering to any official advice.

We understand the need for information in order for everyone to plan accordingly and will do our best to keep everyone up to date.

Any updates we have will be posted here on this page as soon as we have them.

Thank you for your attention and we hope to see you all soon.

Stay safe and well -Team Blake
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Travisina
Thanks for the update, Clanger68 - much appreciated.
These are tough times. Stay safe & well yourself.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

BradPaula
Clanger- we all know what you are up against. Good luck. And thanks!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Obsidian
No mean feat to keep everything ticking. Thanks Clanger68 and the rest of Team Blake. Your work is very much appreciated.

Welshbungyman
Thanks to everyone at Team Blake who are working hard to try and make sure that this event can still proceed.

Sentiments are echoed that the prime concern must be the continued health of everyone.

Fingers crossed and thanks to everyone for their continued efforts.

The Welsh Rebels (AKA Jon & Becky)

clanger68
FOREVER AVON: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation Team Blake have had to take the difficult decision to reschedule the ‘Forever Avon’ event that was due to be held on July 26th 2020.

The new date for the event is SUNDAY JULY 18th 2021

The majority of the announced guests immediately agreed to the new date and we are just awaiting confirmation from the others, they wish us all well and are looking forward to seeing us all on the new date.

The event will be at the original venue, in aid of the same charity and obviously still in honour and memory of Paul Darrow.

The recent announcements on Sunday 10th May from the UK Government and the uncertainty of the venue and hotels re-opening, the travel network being in a safe and viable state, the current rules on social distancing, and many other unknown factors being resolved by the date of the event have prompted us to take this action.

Once it became obvious to us that it would be impossible to safely conduct the event on July 26th 2020 Team Blake hit ‘Standard by Twelve’ in getting the event rescheduled.
Guests have been contacted, hotels and venues rescheduled and other logistics are in the process of being adjusted as we write.
Ticket holders will have their tickets automatically transferred to the new date.

As the event is being rescheduled through Eventbrite, not cancelled or postponed, it is a simple transition.
We realise you will be as disappointed as we are but we hope you can understand and appreciate why we have had to do this.
On the bright side it does give more time to bring you an even bigger and better event.

We hope attendees who have already booked are happy to have their tickets transferred and join us on the new date to celebrate Paul Darrow and Blake’s 7, meet the amazing cast & crew, see all the amazing artefacts and generally have a wonderful time.

We realise that it cannot be the case for everyone so ticket refunds will be available for those who cannot make the new date. Details of this will be found on the Forever Avon Eventbrite website and by contacting us through the Maximum Power Facebook page.

The Eventbrite Page will be updated in the very near future, please bear with us on this as we are still putting the details and updates in place.
Thank you for your understanding and bearing with us in these difficult times.

We all look forward to seeing you in 2021.

For now, Stay Safe, Stay Well, Keep enjoying Blake’s 7 and Maximum Power to us all.

-Team Blake
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Cheers Clanger - at least we have a new date to look forward to!

stormypetrel
Echoes TT... thanks, Clanger. Appreciate the update!

BradPaula
Thank you, Clanger for the news. We had thought it would be postponed. Let us hope the virus problems will be solved by this new date. We just cancelled 5 hotel reservations- and got soaked for 2, but such is life. AngryShock
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Hi Clanger - thanks for the update. It's absolutely the right decision, and well done to you and the team for getting everything re-arranged for next year.

Stay safe and stay well, everybody!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Lurena
Dear Clanger and Team Blake, thank you for the update and for all of your efforts. It is the right decision and I am very happy with the new date in 2021.
I hope to be allowed to travel again next year and meet you again at your excellent convention and at the dinner table.
Stay safe and stay well!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Lorna
Thanks Clanger. I hope to be there in 2021

GanMiniMe
Thanks for the update. I am naturally disappointed but it is definitely for the best. We don’t want to lose anybody else to this nasty thing!!
Hoping to see all of you in healthier, happier times in 2021.

Thankyou to Team Blake for everything you have done in organising this in the first place- and then reorganising it all! I’m sure it will all be well worth the wait!

Mrs_Underhill
Thank you for the update and for all your work!
I'm very sad but it's a right decision. It was inevitable.
Hope and wish to everyone to stay safe and to meet next July.

Obsidian
Curses! Foiled again! Someone is definitely out to prevent me getting to one of these events.

No, it was the right decision and we'll just have to hope for a brave new world for next year.

Very happy to have tickets transferred and thanks Clanger for all the behind the scenes wrangling that you're doing to bring us a fab event for 2021.

I look forward to meeting you all next year. Stay safe everyone!

RichardMk2
The Cherry Tree Hotel is already fully booked for the revised date. When I heard the announcement that the event was being postponed until next year, I emailed them to ask if I could change my booking. But after not hearing anything for 2 days, I went on expedia.com, where I had originally booked it. I found it was full, so I've booked another hotel in Wantage 5 miles away.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.66 seconds
27,269,502 unique visits since 8th January 2014