Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,209
· Newest Rebel: robbgenghis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [26 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [20 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 176
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D12: Warlord - Saturday 12th Oct
Tyce
Travisina wrote:

I'm interested in the Tarrant / Zeeona back story. When did he and Avon go to Betafarl? How / when / where did Tarrant and Zeeona fall in lurve?

I can feel a fan fiction coming on for someone.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Nothing like getting a lipstick to match your hair.

Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

meegat39
I love the scene between Zeeona and Tarrant before they are discovered when so much is said without being said by Zeeona.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

I'm interested in the Tarrant / Zeeona back story. When did he and Avon go to Betafarl? How / when / where did Tarrant and Zeeona fall in lurve?

Yes, there's obviously been one.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I can feel a fan fiction coming on for someone.

Indeed!

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

In an episode that's all about extraordinary hair, I find it ironic that Soolin's gorgeous locks are done up in a tight bun. Maybe they didn't want her competing with Zeeona?

Maybe not, but Soolin's all business here.

True. She's brilliant in this ep. Actually, she's brilliant in all her eps - such a shame Big Finish can't continue to develop the character. Glynis would be up for it, but they can't get the rights.

Tyce
Go Soolin.

Obsidian
Oops! We've now switched to the interesting khakis. Interesting, because Avon is always – as we know – so buttoned up, yet here he is undone as it were.

Travisina
I love Soolin & Avon's matching outfits (though it seems beyond unlikely that they would choose to wear the same thing).

Tyce
I'm surprised Avon fell for that.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Oops! We've now switched to the interesting khakis. Interesting, because Avon is always – as we know – so buttoned up, yet here he is undone as it were.

It is an odd choice for him - he's in studs and leather in all other S4 eps, isn't he?

meegat39
The thing that suprises me in this episode is the way Soolin blatantly tricks Avon and he isn't even angry
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

In an episode that's all about extraordinary hair, I find it ironic that Soolin's gorgeous locks are done up in a tight bun. Maybe they didn't want her competing with Zeeona?

True. She's brilliant in this ep. Actually, she's brilliant in all her eps - such a shame Big Finish can't continue to develop the character. Glynis would be up for it, but they can't get the rights.

She's a real go-er. Would be good if Big Finish could run with her. Why not the rights for Soolin, she asks, curiosity killing the cat?

Tyce
"But you lie so well." I love Soolin in this episode.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

It is an odd choice for him - he's in studs and leather in all other S4 eps, isn't he?

As with meegat's comment about Avon not being angry, Avon's almost up to not caring about much by this point, it seems to me.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Maybe they are trying to match Soolin's hair with Zukan's. LOL

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

"But you lie so well." I love Soolin in this episode.

She really comes into her own.

Obsidian
Oh Sleer, youb are magnificent. Minimal jewellery. There is a costume subtext I'm sure.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

She's a real go-er. Would be good if Big Finish could run with her. Why not the rights for Soolin, she asks, curiosity killing the cat?

B7 rights are a complete minefield, split between the BBC, Terry Nation's estate and others. Big Finish acquired the rights from the Terry Nation estate, and can only use the characters created by TN. They can't use the new ones in S4 (Soolin, Slave, Scorpio). But we live in hope!

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

B7 rights are a complete minefield, split between the BBC, Terry Nation's estate and others. Big Finish acquired the rights from the Terry Nation estate, and can only use the characters created by TN. They can't use the new ones in S4 (Soolin, Slave, Scorpio).

Aaaaarrrrgggh! Should have guessed.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
26,780,137 unique visits since 8th January 2014