Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D12: Warlord - Saturday 12th Oct
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

That was a great rewatch - thanks everyone!

I'll start the thread for 'Blake' next week. I won't be here (on holiday from 15th to 24th October), but y'all can go ahead without me.

Questions:

1. Aussies - are you happy with the start time of 8.00pm? Our clocks go back in a couple of weeks so we'll have to recalibrate then anyway, but let me know what you prefer for the rest of October.
2. What would you like to do after 'Blake' - restart from the beginning? Choose random eps? Other?

As it is likely to only be Obsidian and I, should we postpone until the 26th? I don't mind either way really.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Thanks for the great rewatch everyone. Good to be back. If Travisina and Tyce won't be here next week maybe we could postpone. I'm ok for 8.00 if it suits everyone else. After Blake I'm happy to go back to the start but others with more rewatches under the belts may prefer to be selective. I'm easy, as they say.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I'll start the thread for 'Blake' next week. I won't be here (on holiday from 15th to 24th October), but y'all can go ahead without me.

Questions:

1. Aussies - are you happy with the start time of 8.00pm? Our clocks go back in a couple of weeks so we'll have to recalibrate then anyway, but let me know what you prefer for the rest of October.
2. What would you like to do after 'Blake' - restart from the beginning? Choose random eps? Other?

As it is likely to only be Obsidian and I, should we postpone until the 26th? I don't mind either way really.

In agreement on this Meegat.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Questions:

Okay, if you and Obsidian are happy with skipping a week, I'll make the Blake thread for 26th.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Questions:

I'm happy to start from the beginning. But if you want other suggestions we could watch with Commentary episodes or maybe watch Survivors? Not crazy about random eps but I'd go along if others would like to do that.

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Questions:

I'm happy to start from the beginning. But if you want other suggestions we could watch with Commentary episodes or maybe watch Survivors? Not crazy about random eps but I'd go along if others would like to do that.

If that's what you'd like, Tyce, I'm with you. Is that alright with you, Travisina and Meegat?

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Questions:

Okay, if you and Obsidian are happy with skipping a week, I'll make the Blake thread for 26th.

Thanks but I need to warn you that I 'may' not around on the 26th either. I dont know yet. Sorry.

Obsidian
Blake in 2 weeks then. Looking forward to it. Lovely to rewatch again. Take care all!

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Questions:

Thanks but I need to warn you that I 'may' not around on the 26th either. I dont know yet. Sorry.

Haha! Catch up soon, whenever that may be. Obsidianx

Travisina
Okay, I've started the thread for Blake on 26th October.

I'm always happy to start again from the beginning and watch through from beginning to end (how many years have I been doing rewatches? Never get tired of it - there always seems to be something new to notice!)
I find rewatching with commentaries distracting - I'm find myself watching / listening rather than contributing to the discussion!

What do others think?

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Well, I've started the thread for 26th, but can always postpone again-again nearer the time.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Okay, I've started the thread for Blake on 26th October.

I'm always happy to start again from the beginning and watch through from beginning to end (how many years have I been doing rewatches? Never get tired of it - there always seems to be something new to notice!)
I find rewatching with commentaries distracting - I'm find myself watching / listening rather than contributing to the discussion!

What do others think?

I find it helps to have rewatched beforehand because typing during takes time away from watching. But the 'in-flight' commentaries help me to notice things I hadn't before.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Well, I've started the thread for 26th, but can always postpone again-again nearer the time.

Look forward to it. Thanks Travisina!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
23,333,806 unique visits since 8th January 2014