Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D12: Warlord - Saturday 12th Oct
Obsidian
Ooooooo! Avon's face when he says Zeeona. Mmmmmmmmmm. Shiver in ma socks!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Did you see the way Tarrant and Dayna more or less barged through Zeeona to talk to Avon/access te control panel?

It seems that they barely tolerate her, either. Vila was just more open about it.

Giving her the "you don't belong" thing.

Maybe that's why she took off her glove? The others barely mask their hostility. Vila, Dayna, Soolin - all the same.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Obsidian
Poor Tarrant. He'll get over it.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Did you see the way Tarrant and Dayna more or less barged through Zeeona to talk to Avon/access te control panel?

It seems that they barely tolerate her, either. Vila was just more open about it.

They do behave very schoolyardish
Maybe that's why she took off her glove? The others barely mask their hostility. Vila, Dayna, Soolin - all the same.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It's not something I had noticed before. There always seems to be something new to find out.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Sigh. Another rewatch went too quickly.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:
Poor Tarrant. He'll get over it.

Yeah - I'd have had a lot more sympathy/empathy if he hadn't already behaved similarly with Piri and Servalan!

Tyce
Why do I always feel that Dayna last words should be "She had to take her glove off too fix the problem." Or something like that.

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

Avon IS very hot
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Tyce
SoverÖ.. :-(

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Why do I always feel that Dayna last words should be "She had to take her glove off too fix the problem." Or something like that.

I quite like the ambiguity. Did she do it deliberately (suicide) or accidentally - concentrating on fixing the problem.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Avon IS very hot

Steady!

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It's not something I had noticed before. There always seems to be something new to find out.

The "closing ranks" always struck me as childish, but I think it was protective in a way.

Tyce
I will not be around next week guys. Sorry. Even though it's Blake continue without me I'll check out your post later.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Avon IS very hot

Steady!

Hahahahahahahaha! He is HOT! The hairdresser did really well for that episode and the makeup lady didn't slather it one too heavily.

meegat39
Thanks for the great rewatch Grin and If I might venture an opinion on time after our clocks change I would favour 9.30am but I would also be happy with 9am.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

I quite like the ambiguity. Did she do it deliberately (suicide) or accidentally - concentrating on fixing the problem.

I don't think I believe it's suicide but I guess they could have wanted to leave it open.

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

I will not be around next week guys. Sorry. Even though it's Blake continue without me I'll check out your post later.

Oh gosh Tyce, we'll miss you greatly. You sure? How could we deprive you? Don't think I could...

Travisina
That was a great rewatch - thanks everyone!

I'll start the thread for 'Blake' next week. I won't be here (on holiday from 15th to 24th October), but y'all can go ahead without me.

Questions:

1. Aussies - are you happy with the start time of 8.00pm? Our clocks go back in a couple of weeks so we'll have to recalibrate then anyway, but let me know what you prefer for the rest of October.
2. What would you like to do after 'Blake' - restart from the beginning? Choose random eps? Other?

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Thanks for the great rewatch Grin and If I might venture an opinion on time after our clocks change I would favour 9.30am but I would also be happy with 9am.

I'm happy with anything that is 8pm or later.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.97 seconds
23,241,934 unique visits since 8th January 2014