Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D11: Orbit - Saturday 28th Sept
meegat39
I have to say I love the part where Avon says he was nervous enough for the both of them. He didn't betray a flicker whilst with Egrorian.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

So is there any reason why they can't just come back and land?

I think auto-control is limited.

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

So is there any reason why they can't just come back and land?

Yes, it says in the script to keep going. LOL

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

I have to say I love the part where Avon says he was nervous enough for the both of them. He didn't betray a flicker whilst with Egrorian.

And yet he goes to pieces once his plans go awry. he remains calm in Warlord, because it's other lives at risk, not his. But here he's anything but calm. All he had to do is ask Orac the correct question.

trevor travis
OH NO!

Tyce
That damn little rat in a box.

trevor travis
Sorry, Avon, but you're a git. I hope you fall out of the airlock.

trevor travis
Despite the scene being cut down, you can still see the moisture on Vila's face.

Tyce
You know as scared as Vila is, I think someone should tell him hiding in a cupboard wont help because the ship is still too heavy.

meegat39
This is great acting here, Avon really does make the plastic seem heavy
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

You know as scared as Vila is, I think someone should tell him hiding in a cupboard wont help because the ship is still too heavy.

I think it's a totally natural reaction, when your "best friend" is trying to murder you.

Avon and Orac, though, what a pair of self-centred, nasty gits (I would use a word stronger than gits, but this is a PG-13 forum).

trevor travis
Bye, bye Egrorian. You don't want to be a scientist in Season Derek Grin Grin

trevor travis
That final exchange is chilling - no remorse at all from Avon. This isn't going to end well!

meegat39
The end of the fSadriendship between Avon and Vila

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

I think it's a totally natural reaction, when your "best friend" is trying to murder you.

Avon and Orac, though, what a pair of self-centred, nasty gits (I would use a word stronger than gits, but this is a PG-13 forum).

I'm glad you put "best friend" in quotes. LOL

meegat39
Great rewatch folks, thanks for joining and glad to see you back TT!!

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

That final exchange is chilling - no remorse at all from Avon. This isn't going to end well!

Funnily enough I think he does have remorse, he just 'wishes' he didn't have.

trevor travis
Thanks Meegat and Tyce for your company for a truly great episode - see you next week as things continue to go downhill...
Edited by trevor travis on 28 September 2019 09:56:22

Tyce
Very good thanks guys for your company. See you next week.

Travisina
Hi guys - I've just got home, and enjoyed catching up with the thread! I *hope* to be around next week for Warlord.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
23,197,556 unique visits since 8th January 2014